Check your account email address ×

Kellyanne Conway Says Comey Swung the Election

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

SMH   Hillary is a piece of shit,  they might smell a bit different but end of the day both candidates were steaming turds

You can keep saying that but it isn't true.  

These statements might make you feel better about your choices but that is all they are worth.

Is she a nice person, Nope.  A driven politician who wants to win at all cost. Yes. 

But at the end of the day or term. The US would have been better off with her as President. 

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

These statements might make you feel better about your choices but that is all they are worth.

Is she a nice person, Nope.  A driven politician who wants to win at all cost. Yes. 

But at the end of the day or term. The US would have been better off with her as President. 

You keep telling yourself that. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Wow! She won the popular vote in the middle of a smear campaign.  Popular vote means nothing or else she'd be POTUS

Say what you want about the media having a left wing bias, but the shit that was reported about Trump ended up being true. And he still beat her

The shit reported about Hillary was mostly false. Sure it is  :lol: 

During her  election campaign she was far more truthful that Trump. So if you didn't want to vote for an arrogant blowhard, Trump would be the last person you would vote for.  You  still think I voted for him  :lol: 

There is no end to how much you will fool yourself into thinking Trump was a better choice. They were both horrible choices but still glad Hillary lost! :thumb: 

:lol: 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

wrong-  shes too old,  surrounded herself with questionable people,  shes a pretty terrible human being, and  she lined her pocket with political connections gaining her tens if not hundreds of millions of wealth.  She and Trump could be twins.  Boomers destroyed america,  we need to remove the boomers from office and let a new gen take over and maybe they can figure out how to fix whats been fucked up over the past 20 years.  

56 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Collusion....wee wee tapes.....Impeachment....nuclear war and a bunch more just seem to be in some twisted rotation

I can't keep track of it all.  When are the indictments?!?!?!  

51 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I noticed the impeachment rhetoric has ramped up since there’s been talk of the dems taking over the house majority in the fall election. 

Good luck with that! :lol: 

Yep.  Good luck with that.  I predict more vacations. :lol:  

36 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's gone way past idiotic at this point.  Just shows the Dems still have no message, no plan, no new ideas, no leadership and are stil BROKE AS DICK.  Pathetic realy

I hope they do push it.  Maybe they can sponsor another high schoo wak out.  Naw...BIGGER!  K-12!!!  :lol:

There will never be acceptance from the left that their liberal fascist movemnet was put down by constitutional democracy.  NEVER.

Exactly.  Broke, no message.

Hmmmm, wonder that David Fagg or Hogg or whatever the fuck his name is went?  Poof.  Another failed DNC Soros sponsored narrative shot to hell.

25 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

collusion is a given, and rather boring to be honest. there's much more interesting activity happening, much more damaging to trumpy than a simple "yeah he colluded, the end" by mueller. but hang in there, I'm sure the term will come up again.pe 

If it was a fucking given, Trump would be guilty of treason.  Period.  Repeat that a few times and let it sink in.  Fuck man, read some of the words you type once in a while

9 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

:lol:

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

If it was a fucking given, Trump would be guilty of treason.  Period.  Repeat that a few times and let it sink in.  Fuck man, read some of the words you type once in a while

well that could be true. but as I said before, with the repukes running DC, I don't see a "collusion" charge going anywhere. now if you add a host of other things to that, maybe.

btw what do you think the trump tower meeting was about?

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

wrong-  shes too old,  surrounded herself with questionable people,  shes a pretty terrible human being, and  she lined her pocket with political connections gaining her tens if not hundreds of millions of wealth.  She and Trump could be twins.  Boomers destroyed america,  we need to remove the boomers from office and let a new gen take over and maybe they can figure out how to fix whats been fucked up over the past 20 years.  

Power corrupts, doesn't matter what age it is.    Pelosi is almost 80, too old to be a boomer, I suppose all those geriatrics are fine?  We're gonna get a bunch of crybaby Gen X or Millenials in to fix things?  Good luck with that.  Its the message that needs to change, not the generation.  I'm on YOUR side.  Talk about divisive rhetoric.  Lose that lame talking point. :news: 

19 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

SMH   Hillary is a piece of shit,  they might smell a bit different but end of the day both candidates were steaming turds

those of us with a clue don't buy your BS. you're no dummy and you know damn well Hillary would have made a better president that trump but you just can't admit it. if you did, you'd become completely untethered from the resident rwws. Hillary was not perfect by any means, but miles above trumpy. you know it.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

those of us with a clue don't buy your BS. you're no dummy and you know damn well Hillary would have made a better president that trump but you just can't admit it. if you did, you'd become completely untethered from the resident rwws. Hillary was not perfect by any means, but miles above trumpy. you know it.

:crybaby2:

18 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Power corrupts, doesn't matter what age it is.    Pelosi is almost 80, too old to be a boomer, I suppose all those geriatrics are fine?  We're gonna get a bunch of crybaby Gen X or Millenials in to fix things?  Good luck with that.  Its the message that needs to change, not the generation.  I'm on YOUR side.  Talk about divisive rhetoric.  Lose that lame talking point. :news: 

do me a favor and don't respond to my posts,  your inability to have a constructive argument with me makes it pointless.  :snack:   

15 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Shes terrible,  am i ready to say she would have been the better choice-  Trumps recent activity more specifically to removing the little bit of competence his administration had is making me consider that yes it might be possible she would have been but we'll never know because 

hillary-not-prez.jpg

46 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

not this clown

32 minutes ago, DAVE said:

:crybaby2:

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

well that could be true. but as I said before, with the repukes running DC, I don't see a "collusion" charge going anywhere. now if you add a host of other things to that, maybe.

btw what do you think the trump tower meeting was about?

:lol:  You can't possibly be so naive to think congress and the WH completely run DC?  Surrounding counties results are not that much different.  

President

CANDIDATE PARTY VOTES PCT. E.V.

Hillary Clinton Democrat 282,830 90.9% 3

Donald J. Trump Republican 12,723 4.1

Others Independent 6,551 2.1

Gary Johnson Libertarian 4,906 1.6

Jill Stein D.C. Statehood Green 4,258 1.4 —C

Edited by Highmark

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

She has already walked her statement back.....as usual.

Why yes, yes she has.............. BTW Kellyanne let the record show, you did not roll your eyes :lol:  I'm guessing poor Kellyanne's phone went off with a message that the boss was livid :lol: 

Kellyanne Conway: I was just joking when I said James Comey "Swung An Election"

In an interview with Good Morning America Monday, senior White House adviser Kellyanne Conway turned heads when she said former FBI Director James Comey “swung an election” with the actions he took in 2016. The remarks appeared to undercut a main talking point pushed by Conway’s boss, President Donald Trump, that Hillary Clinton lost on her own incompetence as a candidate. And moments after the interview aired, Conway told The Daily Beast that she was being tongue-in-cheek. “I rolled my eyes and said really, this guy swung an election? It was sarcastic,” she said. Elsewhere in the interview, Conway accused Comey ofbeing motivated by politics and love of power. She said that Comey “struggled to answer basic questions and he looked a little shaky.” When George Stephanopoulos told Conway that Comey took Trump’s comment calling Michael Flynn “a good guy” to be “directions” to drop the investigation, she replied that Comey did nothing about it. “What did he do with it? Did he run out and tell the attorney general, ‘Please come in here, I feel uncomfortable?’” Conway said. “This man loved being in the proximity of power... until he got fired and wrote a book.” When asked if she knew what President Trump thought of the interview, she said: “The president is very confounded that this person is always able to divert the spotlight to him... He was a very deft way of making things about him.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/kellyanne-conway-i-was-just-joking-when-i-said-james-comey-swung-an-election/ar-AAvWkP

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

do me a favor and don't respond to my posts,  your inability to have a constructive argument with me makes it pointless.  :snack:   

My comments were constructive and on point.  You regularly blame my generation for all that is wrong with Washington and the world.  It’s nonsense, and is just your standard veiled passive aggressive behavior.  In fact it sounds a little what you regularly accuse me of, emotional.   When you consider how much of the D and R leadership are older than boomers, and the fact that there are plenty of people your age there as well, like Paul Ryan who is resigning, well sorry, your accusations don’t fly.  Washington is corrupt because they’re all fighting for power.  Further your comments are divisive, something else you’re always accusing others of. :news:

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

How would a Hillary presidency have improved things? :news:

Her hands are all over Syria from the beginning. And let's not forget Libya. So don't bring up any fake war shit. 

• Like 1

I wouldn't argue Comey had more impact on the election than the Russian's did. :lol:  

I do feel his exoneration and how he went about it probably pushed more people to Trump than re-opening the investigation in October did.  

Edited by Highmark

4 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

collusion is a given, and rather boring to be honest. there's much more interesting activity happening, much more damaging to trumpy than a simple "yeah he colluded, the end" by mueller. but hang in there, I'm sure the term will come up again.

somewhere in another thread I think I read where you declared their's nothing likely to come out of all of this Cohen or Cohen/Hannity deal?  So what 'interesting' things are yet to come out?  Lotta nosey people working on this already for 2+ years and still nothing sticks to anything.  Nothing's going anywhere most likely and you know it.  All this is doing is trying to steer people's minds before the next election comes rolling around, and in the mean time, it distracts the man and his administration from doing the jobs they were elected to do.  

Bottom line, these people that you feed off of, are fucking over the american people one day after another after another after another.....you's are no worse than the same people that did it to Obama when he was in office that you railed against for doing it.