Check your account email address ×

Kellyanne Conway Says Comey Swung the Election

Kellyanne, you mean Trump didn't win it on his own.........................I wonder how the boss feels about your comment? :dunno: 

At about the 1:05 mark is where Kellyanne announces that Comey swung the election, take a listen.

Edited by Mileage Psycho

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Still making excuses for Hillary's epic and historic loss to the arrogant blowhard that had no chance. Stings eh   :lol: 

Follow along, Kellyanne is making the excuse.....and we know sensitive Trump is about projecting that he did it all on his own :lol: 

Like shooting fish in a barrel here :lol: 

Edited by Mileage Psycho
typo

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Follow along, Kellyanne is making the excuse.....and we know sensitive Trump is about projecting that he did it all on his own :lol: 

Excuse? Trump won.... your girl lost...pretty cut and dry.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, DAVE said:

And youre still butthurt about it almost 2 yrs later! :lmao:

And yet he tells others to follow along. It's sad and to tell you the truth, I thought it was SnowRider who started this thread :lol: I'm getting him and the OP ,Joey Battafuoco, mixed up these days these with their similar profile pics and posting styles 

Just now, Skidooski said:

And yet he tells others to follow along. It's sad and to tell you the truth, I thought it was SnowRider who started this thread :lol: I'm getting him and the OP ,Joey Battafuoco, mixed up these days these with their similar profile pics and posting styles 

Vince would know how to change a fuse im guessing. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

:lmao:

13 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Yeah sorry Vincenzo, Trump is still the president. :bc: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Does anybody else miss the "Russia Calloooooozion" narrative?  

:lol:

Collusion....wee wee tapes.....Impeachment....nuclear war and a bunch more just seem to be in some twisted rotation

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Collusion....wee wee tapes.....Impeachment....nuclear war and a bunch more just seem to be in some twisted rotation

I noticed the impeachment rhetoric has ramped up since there’s been talk of the dems taking over the house majority in the fall election. 

Good luck with that! :lol: 

34 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Still making excuses for Hillary's epic and historic loss to the arrogant blowhard that had no chance. Stings eh   :lol: 

They are going to ride it out for four years, never once suggesting any kind of alternative ideas or policies.    

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Right, I thought we were literally hours from that shit busting wide open.  :lol: 

20 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

It's gone way past idiotic at this point.  Just shows the Dems still have no message, no plan, no new ideas, no leadership and are stil BROKE AS DICK.  Pathetic realy

14 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I noticed the impeachment rhetoric has ramped up since there’s been talk of the dems taking over the house majority in the fall election. 

Good luck with that! :lol: 

I hope they do push it.  Maybe they can sponsor another high schoo wak out.  Naw...BIGGER!  K-12!!!  :lol:

6 minutes ago, Cold War said:

They are going to ride it out for four years, never once suggesting any kind of alternative ideas or policies.    

Right, I thought we were literally hours from that shit busting wide open.  :lol: 

There will never be acceptance from the left that their liberal fascist movemnet was put down by constitutional democracy.  NEVER.

32 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

collusion is a given, and rather boring to be honest. there's much more interesting activity happening, much more damaging to trumpy than a simple "yeah he colluded, the end" by mueller. but hang in there, I'm sure the term will come up again.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

collusion is a given, and rather boring to be honest. there's much more interesting activity happening, much more damaging to trumpy than a simple "yeah he colluded, the end" by mueller. but hang in there, I'm sure the term will come up again.

"Interesting."

Yuh.

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Wow! She won the popular vote in the middle of a smear campaign. 

Say what you want about the media having a left wing bias, but the shit that was reported about Trump ended up being true.

The shit reported about Hillary was mostly false. 

During her  election campaign she was far more truthful that Trump. So if you didn't want to vote for an arrogant blowhard, Trump would be the last person you would vote for. 

There is no end to how much you will fool yourself into thinking Trump was a better choice. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Say what you want about the media having a left wing bias, but the shit that was reported about Trump ended up being true.

During her  election campaign she was far more truthful that Trump. So if you didn't want to vote for an arrogant blowhard, Trump would be the last person you would vote for. 

There is no end to how much you will fool yourself into thinking Trump was a better choice. 

SMH   Hillary is a piece of shit,  they might smell a bit different but end of the day both candidates were steaming turds

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Related image

• Haha 1