Check your account email address ×

Any heavy equipment operators on here

4 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

It's not my fault you can't get the kind of head I can give bitch boy 😂😂😭

Fruitty, did you really have to post that?????  Sheesh.    :wtf:

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Fruitty, did you really have to post that?????  Sheesh.    :wtf:

Don't worry, everyone here knows you gave more head than anyone else in history, lot izard.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Im mid 40s ,but I have occasional back issues . But I'm willing to give it a whirl.  And I broke my ankle 5 years ago which also occasionally bugs me via arthritis lol.  But I need to do something.  I ain't afraid of work 

If you are prepared to work, you will do good. 

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

Don't worry, everyone here knows you gave more head than anyone else in history, lot izard.

Ah no, faggot. Try again.  :lame::lame::lame:

17 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

WTF does this prove..................besides nothing????? 

Lmao like posting a pic with a mask on lol ,fawking lot LIZARD !!!

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

If you are prepared to work, you will do good. 

Just because you suck cock at truck stops doesn't make you a trucker , LOT LIZARD !

Edited by The One
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, The One said:

Lmao like posting a pic with a mask on lol ,fawking lot LIZARD !!!

Who's a lot lizard? Certainly not me. I posted my broads, let's see yours. And NO!! Awful in fishnet stockings doesn't count!!!!

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Who's a lot lizard? Certainly not me. I posted my broads, let's see yours. And NO!! Awful in fishnet stockings doesn't count!!!!

You are a LOT LIZARD !! 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, xcr700 said:

Yup. Another school here wants 10k

are you sure you need the school?they are just going to toss you on a packer for  a yr any way . i did heavy equpment in the late 80 s dod it 2 summers and i was well past over it . we were building dumps 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

are you sure you need the school?they are just going to toss you on a packer for  a yr any way . i did heavy equpment in the late 80 s dod it 2 summers and i was well past over it . we were building dumps 

Not sure . But my main goal is get employment with the City or RM eventually, and I'll need the certificate for that. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

It's not the 80's any more.  Any company or more than a handful people have to operate with a safety program that require operators to have certification to operate whatever piece of equipment they are on.  

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

I know a guy who did the NH school and got hired by the state highway dept. great gig. And he doesn't have to plow unless it gets real real bad.  He's 35 and more than half way to retirement 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, xcr700 said:

Im mid 40s ,but I have occasional back issues . But I'm willing to give it a whirl.  And I broke my ankle 5 years ago which also occasionally bugs me via arthritis lol.  But I need to do something.  I ain't afraid of work 

12 hour shifts in heavy equipment takes its toll on you.

I didn't back read all of the bullshit. That seems way high to get certs! The biggest paid operators in this area are the garbage dump guys and crane guys. Can't give you advice on how to get a job in Canookistan. You would be flushing money away giving that BS training money to somebody for a Job down here. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

I think I'll take that chance . I use to wotk 12 to 13 hours powder coating in a sweat shop

I'd rather be moving all day. Air ride seats in loader etc are knee/ back killers. Learn to use your mirrors or be part owl.

In the D8T I run. Seat on the floor and all the way back. Use mirrors 99% but I'm on chip pile alone and no one else there without first contacting me so safe.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

I'd rather be moving all day. Air ride seats in loader etc are knee/ back killers. Learn to use your mirrors or be part owl.

In the D8T I run. Seat on the floor and all the way back. Use mirrors 99% but I'm on chip pile alone and no one else there without first contacting me so safe.

8T’s are a hotrod 

become a heavy equipment tech, iv'e been twisting wrenches on heavy stuff for a long time and still find it rewarding.

plus the pay is great if you get a union gig

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, toslow said:

become a heavy equipment tech, iv'e been twisting wrenches on heavy stuff for a long time and still find it rewarding.

Boom, there it is. I have friends making well over six figures working on heavy equipment. Great benefits too.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, xcr700 said:

Not sure . But my main goal is get employment with the City or RM eventually, and I'll need the certificate for that. 

I thought you said you aint afraid to work...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, toslow said:

I was thinking about that before I signed up for this course ,but I don't have enough know how . I would likely fail pretty bad lol 

6 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

I was thinking about that before I signed up for this course ,but I don't have enough know how . I would likely fail pretty bad lol 

Know how you can learn. Precisely why you're taking the course. Good for you, I applaud you! Where ever you end up, you can look in the mirror and Pat yourself on the back, nobody can take that away from you. You earned it, you own it. :saluting:

• Thanks 1