Check your account email address ×

Any heavy equipment operators on here

3 minutes ago, sledderj said:

When did you upgrade?  I remember you posting up pics of an old one a few years back.  

I still have one 8H. I had two for a bit. One burnt and I upgraded to the 7H with the insurance money 

4 hours ago, xcr700 said:

I'm taking a 6 week course in May for this ,for 13k lol, want to hear the pros and cons of this choice 

Assuming that you're in your 30s, 40s and are capable of that type of physically demanding work, I would say ABSOFUCKING LUTELY  DO IT!!!  Learn from pros,  with certifications afterward, that's the way to do it.  

If I was younger I would take a course like that.... JUST TO KNOW HOW TO RUN THOSE BIG BASTIDS!! 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Assuming that you're in your 30s, 40s and are capable of that type of physically demanding work, I would say ABSOFUCKING LUTELY  DO IT!!!  Learn from pros,  with certifications afterward, that's the way to do it.  

If I was younger I would take a course like that.... JUST TO KNOW HOW TO RUN THOSE BIG BASTIDS!! 

Im mid 40s ,but I have occasional back issues . But I'm willing to give it a whirl.  And I broke my ankle 5 years ago which also occasionally bugs me via arthritis lol.  But I need to do something.  I ain't afraid of work