Check your account email address ×

Any heavy equipment operators on here

Just now, Wildboer said:

This reminds me of white people who claim it's not racist to drop the n-bomb honestly, but yeah, it's effective. I would argue it's still linked to homophobia, but we're moving in the right direction at least.

I don't think it was linked to homophobia at all.  It was just an insult to be called a man that fucked other men.  A phobia is an irrational fear of something.  Nobody fears gays....except the church maybe?

"phobia" being attached to something to make it seem like it's a fear is funny to me.  Sooooo.....librul.  Homophobia, transphobia, islamaphobia, etc......  Liberals can hate anybody they want but, if anybody else does it...they are scared of them.  :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I don't think it was linked to homophobia at all.  It was just an insult to be called a man that fucked other men.  A phobia is an irrational fear of something.  Nobody fears gays....except the church maybe?

"phobia" being attached to something to make it seem like it's a fear is funny to me.  Sooooo.....librul.  Homophobia, transphobia, islamaphobia, etc......  Liberals can hate anybody they want but, if anybody else does it...they are scared of them.  :lol:

It is a stupid word. Should be called gay bigotry. Or would that be a gay dude that's a bigot?

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

It is a stupid word. Should be called gay bigotry. Or would that be a gay dude that's a bigot?

Who fucking knows.  I don't give a fuck what word I use anymore.  Somebody somewhere is gonna be upset with it so, fuck it....I'm gonna say it without worrying about it.  It makes things easier.  If somebody that is within earshot is so offended that they absolutely must correct me....then, have at it.  If they are proper with their tone, I may even apologize.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Faggot.....

:lol::bc: 

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Fear or A V E R S I O N, homophobia is an aversion to homosexuality. Considering insulting to be called a man that is fucked by men is a clear aversion to homosexuality. 

4 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Faggot.....

:lol::bc: 

YUr HoMoPhobic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

3 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Fear or A V E R S I O N, homophobia is an aversion to homosexuality. Considering insulting to be called a man that is fucked by men is a clear aversion to homosexuality. 

Yeah...I know but, that's not the generally usage for "phobia"in this context.  That's why it's not called Homorepugnancy.

26 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yes, you're in your 40s. You were bullied. 

Nowadays kids in school call EVERYONE gay. There is a world of difference between fat ass and faggot. 

:lol:That's not what I ever called.  Just shit that came to mind:lol:

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Who fucking knows.  I don't give a fuck what word I use anymore.  Somebody somewhere is gonna be upset with it so, fuck it....I'm gonna say it without worrying about it.  It makes things easier.  If somebody that is within earshot is so offended that they absolutely must correct me....then, have at it.  If they are proper with their tone, I may even apologize.  

Apologies are for beta cucks though :lol: 

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

YUr HoMoPhobic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah...I know but, that's not the generally usage for "phobia"in this context.  That's why it's not called Homorepugnancy.

I've never called someone homophobic and thought they were actually afraid of gay people, that would be silly, we're not a very scary bunch.

2 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Apologies are for beta cucks though :lol: 

I've never called someone homophobic and thought they were actually afraid of gay people, that would be silly, we're not a very scary bunch.

I'm sorry.

...and who the fuck did you call "homophobic"?  That's weird.  Use better insults.  Racist isn't good either BTW.  :)

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I'm sorry.

...and who the fuck did you call "homophobic"?  That's weird.  Use better insults.  Racist isn't good either BTW.  :)

It's usually behind their back. Like a guy with a MAGA hat comes into the bar and we're all like, "Hey, look, a homophobic racist just came in to the bar! Make sure you give them good service anyway and lets hope they tip well." 

Just now, Wildboer said:

It's usually behind their back. Like a guy with a MAGA hat comes into the bar and we're all like, "Hey, look, a homophobic racist just came in to the bar! Make sure you give them good service anyway and lets hope they tip well." 

:lmao: 

R's tip well.  

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

:lmao: 

R's tip well.  

Not the MAGA hat white privilege fuckers, they're cheap. Working class R's and L's tip well, once you get to the upper-middle class it has more to do with their sense of entitlement than their political leaning.

I'd tell you who tips the worst but I ain't a racist :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Not the MAGA hat white privilege fuckers, they're cheap. Working class R's and L's tip well, once you get to the upper-middle class it has more to do with their sense of entitlement than their political leaning.

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

" If ya drank a bud instead of a heinekin, ya could afford to tip "

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 2strokemerc said:

Polaris 550  :ashamed:

You think that's funny, you little faggot???? I'll have 4 negroes hold you down and stick a zuchinni up your ass. 

2 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Stupid penis polisher @Polaris 550 ruining every fucking thread with stupidity! At least he's consistent! !

You suck cocks in the rest areas, 'cause you sure don't work on a dozer at Avcell in Atholville.