Check your account email address ×

"Dad , why do grown men ride 600cc sleds"

f7ben

5 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

Ok but why do grown men drive 600 cc sleds 

I buy 600"s because I don't feel like spending another 10K for 2 sleds out of my pocket. We get out on the trails just as easy,put on some nice miles, stop to eat, look at the scenery and if the bank owned them I'd buy something bigger lol

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, smokin george said:

I buy 600"s because I don't feel like spending another 10K for 2 sleds out of my pocket. We get out on the trails just as easy,put on some nice miles, stop to eat, look at the scenery and if the bank owned them I'd buy something bigger lol

Sounds like you made the perfect choice for how you like to enjoy this sport.  :bc:

28 minutes ago, smokin george said:

Gay

7 hours ago, f7ben said:

Dude.....you and Kev are like brothers from the same mother. Neutered cucks riding chick sleds :lol: it would be a surprise to no one that you stick to each other. Kinda like gay brush wolves with their dicks swollen and stuck in their partners ass :lol: 

Sounds like these fine fellers from MN.5a97352691722_dudesfromMN.jpg.7c50b935401972aeccbeaf6df60d9aae.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Geez I ride a 500....wonder what Bens kid has to say about me? 

You’re super-cuntilicious!!!!!

Funny thing is, your sled is still better than most of these 800s.  It’s an epic winner, tough and bullet proof.

:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You’re super-cuntilicious!!!!!

Funny thing is, your sled is still better than most of these 800s.  It’s an epic winner, tough and bullet proof.

:lol:

Good answer, good answer....I like the way you think...I'm gonna be watching you. :lol:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

WUt?

Be quiet and stop bothering me...I'm shopping for some new poser gear.  :lol:

Racer store closes whenever.  Hope they give huge discounts in the summer like they did in 15 or 16 right before it closed for the year.

Edited by racinfarmer

5 hours ago, xcr700 said:

Gimli is awesome, great crossroads for heading across to Grand Marias or up to Hecla. Getting to that point is boring as fuck tho

They have a 1/4 mile drag strip and rye whiskey!