Check your account email address ×

Meth Storm

3 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

He has a legitimate legal business.

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Not to mention he provides a medicinal product that brings significant relief to those who are prescribed his products by a doctor.

smh

19 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Hilarious! Keep an all natural plant that anyone can grow for free ILLEGAL because it's "dangerous" but create a synthetic version of this dangerous plant and make it legal with a prescription and charge patients up the ass. Brilliant!

Also kind of a testament that there is merit to these pot cures if pharmaceuticals are scrambling to synthesize it and patent it...

1 minute ago, bussman said:

Nothing to see here. 

Those irresponsible individuals abusing fentanyl should learn some personal responsibility ....its not up to the company making money off Fentanyl to stop pushing their drugs on people. HOW ELSE WILL THEY MAKE BILLIONS ////?????????????//!1

That ^^^^^ is how fucking stupid republicans are 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Those irresponsible individuals abusing fentanyl should learn some personal responsibility ....its not up to the company making money off Fentanyl to stop pushing their drugs on people. HOW ELSE WILL THEY MAKE BILLIONS ////?????????????//!1

That ^^^^^ is how fucking stupid republicans are 

I’m embarrassed I 1/2 bought into that bullshit. 

1 minute ago, bussman said:

I’m embarrassed I 1/2 bought into that bullshit. 

You're not the only one friend.....I spewed bullshit like that for basically my whole 20's. I am eternally embarrassed for it.

7 minutes ago, bussman said:

I have to accept it as a learning experience. 

I was told one can make amends by calling mouth breathing republican faggot morons out on the internet. So here I am !!!!!!!!!1111111

Just now, bussman said:

I’m fighting the reptilians. They are bipartisan. :lol: 

I really love bashing partisan idiots.....I can stoop to the lowest of the low and not get down to their level so it really provides a ton of latitude. Very exciting and I would call it ...almost.....edifying!!!!!!!!111111....I think it might almost be time for Woolie and Dumbroski to join Slinger and SeRena on butthurt island !!!!!!!!1111111111 Gotta be fair you know !111

22 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I was told one can make amends by calling mouth breathing republican faggot morons out on the internet. So here I am !!!!!!!!!1111111

I think it says that in the Bible actually! It's old testament so Republicans don't read that part. Or the new part...

5 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Well you’re a lucky one then. But no one who HASNT taken them can say definitively they wouldn’t be hooked quick and fast no matter who they are. 

I deff have a addictive personality just not to downers

6 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

COCAINEEEEEEEE!!!!!! FUCK YEAH!!!!!

As bad as coke is, heroin and these opiates are worse. Scary stuff. That shit is running wild in all of the suburban high schools. 

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

COCAINEEEEEEEE!!!!!! FUCK YEAH!!!!!

I have smelled my fair share of that stuff to.

I was always more inclined to reach for the hallucinations if the options were  out in fr of me. a lot of time in the bay aria and at dead shows and a few AZ Indian reservations made that pursuit pretty ez lol    

I have always been a thc enthusiast and the uppers and downers were fillers .