Check your account email address ×

I hate Van Halen

I don't follow things very much these day's but from what little of it that I see , some of these new guy's are making Valentino look slow , if that is somehow even possible .  Back in my time , the only time the bike left the ground is when you were crashing it into the haybales .  

• Platinum Contributing Member
34 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

my bones hurt just watching stuff like that.  Crazy big balls.

I love how those Bobbies  just stand there and don't flinch as bikes whizz by at god knows what speed! 

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I love how those Bobbies  just stand there and don't flinch as bikes whizz by at god knows what speed! 

Yeah its insane.  I wouldn't mind flying over to England some day and the catching Isle of Man TT.  Still amazes me how many people sign up for what is probably the deadliest race in the world.  I think people pretty much die at the race every year.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Nothing better than a fight between heavyweight motogp riders. 

I am amazed by guys who can ride at that level. 

The Ilse of Mann is just insane.

There is a good movie about racing brothers called Road. It talks all about Motogp and Ilse of Mann while it tells the tale of the Dunlop family. 2 generations of racers. Worth watching.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Balls of Titanium....WTF.

That poor bastard that got ragdolled over that cliff had to be killed or fucking mangled...SMH.

20 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah its insane.  I wouldn't mind flying over to England some day and the catching Isle of Man TT.  Still amazes me how many people sign up for what is probably the deadliest race in the world.  I think people pretty much die at the race every year.

http://www.sportingnews.com/other-sports/news/isle-of-man-tourist-trophy-davey-lambert-death-toll-146/1o1b7i87jp3ft1xid9wyjr1wcs