Check your account email address ×

Whoa fucking whoa!!!

Anler

Just now, Zambroski said:

When did I post is was worse than the Pro-S?  It is though if they are both set to factory specs.  But I never posted that.

IS.....THIS.......NEAL????????????????????????????????????

Youre lucky im on my phone snowrider

Just now, f7ben said:

Youre lucky im on my phone snowrider

:lmao:

Oh honey...I'll wait for you!!  Get home, rub one out, and I'll be here waiting.  Maybe.  I may lose interest.  You are making me do that lately.  It seems all your best work went into the SeRena thread...then....BLAH...ksfdngjnfdgnjafkjgjnnadsfkgjad   asdkjajfgajkfgjasdfjgka;sjguiea;eiuad.nanv  fa;kjsdg;ajksg;ajsdj;dickeheadedfaggotkdfngajkdjna;sdkfja;nd~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111111111111111111

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lmao:

Oh honey...I'll wait for you!!  Get home, rub one out, and I'll be here waiting.  Maybe.  I may lose interest.  You are making me do that lately.  It seems all your best work went into the SeRena thread...then....BLAH...ksfdngjnfdgnjafkjgjnnadsfkgjad   asdkjajfgajkfgjasdfjgka;sjguiea;eiuad.nanv  fa;kjsdg;ajksg;ajsdj;dickeheadedfaggotkdfngajkdjna;sdkfja;nd~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111111111111111111

Im almost to dtown!!!!

Just now, f7ben said:

Duluth

Don't try and run past security at the border.  I've got you BANNED from Minnesota.  Your family will meet you in Superior for T-giving.  

WARNING: Border agents are armed and will shoot to kill!!!!  RevFag objected but I insisted.

5 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

That should piss you off actually.  Cat basically gives those sleds away to almost anyone who will sign up on their race program.  The average B Program racer will get up to 4 sleds for about $6200 each.  They will sell one and make a little profit.  They will train and practice on one then sell it at years end for about $4500.  And finally they will race 2 sleds.  If the two race sleds are worth selling at the end of the season they go for $4000-$5000 tops.  

And Arctic Cat passes all this along to the people who will drop $17,000+ on a new Ricky Racer 9000.  Face it dude, Cat buys those wins with the money dumb shits are willing to throw at their junk ass consumer sleds.  All the manu''s do it but Cat is by far the best.  

bull shit cat use to treat the racers very well with sleds and parts . that shit pretty much went out the window 10 yrs ago . I can buy from a bud off the race program still and the numbers you are quoting are way off . a 18 turbo is north of ten same with a 18 M8 I did not look at any others on the list this fall. as far as parts not even close to what it was. not even for guys on there team who are still getting world records   

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Answer these questions zambroni

1. Can sleds climb 90 deg slopes

2. Are f7s faster on shaved ice with or without studs

3. Will a taller windshield gain 13 mph in 1000'

4. Whats your logger name

What is a cone index?

36 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

bull shit cat use to treat the racers very well with sleds and parts . that shit pretty much went out the window 10 yrs ago . I can buy from a bud off the race program still and the numbers you are quoting are way off . a 18 turbo is north of ten same with a 18 M8 I did not look at any others on the list this fall. as far as parts not even close to what it was. not even for guys on there team who are still getting world records   

I dont think Tom is lying...

Bottom line here is, Cat has the smallest racing budget of them all. And the last few years it’s been absolute minimum (but not the results).  Another guy I contacted at Cat said he can’t match what Poo and Doo are doing on sleds.  They do however have an excellent support and parts department.  Not to mention trackside gurus.  

If you race Cat, your WANT TO RACE CAT.  Not cuz it’s the cheapest sled.  

CAT IS ALL ABOUT RACING.

Faggots!  

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I know why they buy it...along with the tools buying the rest of the RR models that don't know shit about suspensions and aren't interested in learning.  Posers gonna pose and that will never change.  My doo dealer got sick of the complaints of "this rides like shit" from the XRS buyers.  He now makes them watch a video in the sales office before they buy it.  Actually a damn good idea.

loved mine but i also weigh more than the average guy

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Oh tell us more about how xrs shocks slow the sled down significantly :lol:

The added ride height probably scrubs 2-3 mph at the top in good conditions

probably,  i know mine was slower than regualr gade 800s with similar size riders

Just now, Angry ginger said:

probably,  i know mine was slower than regualr gade 800s with similar size riders

I know you and Dave have lost a lot of weight this year. I’ve even dumped close to 20.  I was thinking about starting an official FSCE health and diet thread.  Thought it may be cool to do since we’ve all kinda bantered about it in the meal threads (irony).

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Yes...the xrs is generally 3 to 5 mph slower

1 hour ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Tom don't lie.

just telling you what I know and the list I saw this yr and pretty much every yr . I also can tell you depending on where you are at on the cat racing program dictates how many sleds you can buy . it also goes on how many you bought the year before . 

cat use to be way more generous in the race program on sleds parts and gear way more .

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

just telling you what I know and the list I saw this yr and pretty much every yr . I also can tell you depending on where you are at on the cat racing program dictates how many sleds you can buy . it also goes on how many you bought the year before . 

cat use to be way more generous in the race program on sleds parts and gear way more .

So what does a 6000R XC cost for a Cat B Team rider on the list you saw? 

4 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

So what does a 6000R XC cost for a Cat B Team rider on the list you saw? 

lime I said I looked at the only 2 I was remotely interested in a m limited  and a turbo xf HC both right around 10 

Edited by Ez ryder

55 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

lime I said I looked at the only 2 I was remotely interested in a m limited  and a turbo xf both right around 10 

So hold on a second Ez.  Zam posted a bunch of XC races that Cat won last year.  I said, essentially:  "give the sleds away and everyone will be on a Cat. Let the consumer pay for the pride of racers winning races".  You called BS on the price I said B Team riders were buying their 6000 XC sleds for. You claimed that the prices you saw on the list were significantly more than I stated.  I asked what the price of a 6000 XC was on the list you saw.  I assume the list you saw is the one you're calling BS on me with. How did you get so confused with what we were talking about. You call BS on my number but don't have a number of your own.  

I didn't see any list.  I sent out a text to a young friend who races XC for Cat.  He will run most of the state XC races and the Iron Dog.  He told me what he paid through the race program. Is he lying?  I doubt it.  He told me Cats had the best prices on sleds and he has a parts budget through the local dealer.  I applaud Cat for sticking with racing for as long as they have.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

So hold on a second Ez.  Zam posted a bunch of XC races that Cat won last year.  I said, essentially:  "give the sleds away and everyone will be on a Cat. Let the consumer pay for the pride of racers winning races".  You called BS on the price I said B Team riders were buying their 6000 XC sleds for. You claimed that the prices you saw on the list were significantly more than I stated.  I asked what the price of a 6000 XC was on the list you saw.  I assume the list you saw is the one you're calling BS on me with. How did you get so confused with what we were talking about. You call BS on my number but don't have a number of your own.  

I didn't see any list.  I sent out a text to a young friend who races XC for Cat.  He will run most of the state XC races and the Iron Dog.  He told me what he paid through the race program. Is he lying?  I doubt it.  He told me Cats had the best prices on sleds and he has a parts budget through the local dealer.  I applaud Cat for sticking with racing for as long as they have.  

I do know cat is limiting the number of sleds a guy can buy for sure and I know a new M limited was just under 10 and a turbo was just over 10 . I know there parts program is not what it use to be not even close . you may be right on the 600xc I honestly do not know . but that is about what they were getting 8 to ten yrs ago when I had friends kids racing . if they have not gone up good on them . I can tell you the sleds I have gotten and other friends have gotten off race program and salvage  have gone up a lot in that time . 

how many cats have run that big XC  race up in your parts the last few years ?one would think if they were just giving them to every one every one would be racing them .  

Edited by Ez ryder