Check your account email address ×

Fucking Citiots

f7ben

Drew texts me to tell me that he is putting new carbides , ski savers and ski shims on his sled. He is sending pics and everything and I can tell he is just as proud as can be to be doing man stuff

Fast forward a 1/2 hour and he is telling me he cant get his ski off and his fucking 1/4 impact wont break the bolt :lol: I tell him to get some fucking real tools 

Here is the best part...........................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He has to call fucking N2O to come over and help him get it off  AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He is going on about how his 1/4 impact has 152 ft lbs of torque :lol::lol: sweet fuck 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, dz246 said:

Showing off that FU money again...... :news: 

It was free. I would test the tools in the field and some of them I would get to keep. Most of the competitors tools they would take back. The Bosch and Snap On stuff,they would just give me.

• Like 1

Just now, Woodtick said:

It was free. I would test the tools in the field and some of them I would get to keep. Most of the competitors tools they would take back. The Bosch and Snap On stuff,they would just give me.

According to some (cough..cough AMG)

Snap on is overpriced junk.