Check your account email address ×

Fucking Citiots

f7ben

1 hour ago, Woodtick said:

It's always been faggot piss.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

x2

Faggot piss is anything with a "lite" or "light" after it. Budweiser is manly independent beer for free thinkers and bad asses. If you pee sitting down then it's not for you.. Kinda like skidoo etecs... :bc:

Edited by Arctic Cat Destroyer

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Faggot piss is anything with a "lite" or "light" after it. Budweiser is manly independent beer for free thinkers and bad asses. If you per sitting down then it's not for you.. Kinda like skidoo etecs... :bc:

I've got a bottle of Coors Banquet and two bottles of High Life in the fridge and half a fifth of Wild Turkey 101 on top of the fridge....just to keep me honest. SMH at CL piss drinkers.

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I've got a bottle of Coors Banquet and two bottles of High Life in the fridge and half a fifth of Wild Turkey 101 on top of the fridge....just to keep me honest. SMH at CL piss drinkers.

I know right? I used to drink high Life exclusively when I was younger. I can't stand that stuff now. :bc: on the wild turkey. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I know right? I used to drink high Life exclusively when I was younger. I can't stand that stuff now. :bc: on the wild turkey. 

Yeah I look at that Turkey every once in awhile and just walk away. :lol:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Faggot piss is anything with a "lite" or "light" after it. Budweiser is manly independent beer for free thinkers and bad asses. If you per sitting down then it's not for you.. Kinda like skidoo etecs... :bc:

Save the stupid talk for your Goat roping friends .

image.jpg

On 11/20/2017 at 4:56 PM, f7ben said:

Drew texts me to tell me that he is putting new carbides , ski savers and ski shims on his sled. He is sending pics and everything and I can tell he is just as proud as can be to be doing man stuff

Fast forward a 1/2 hour and he is telling me he cant get his ski off and his fucking 1/4 impact wont break the bolt :lol: I tell him to get some fucking real tools 

Here is the best part...........................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He has to call fucking N2O to come over and help him get it off  AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He is going on about how his 1/4 impact has 152 ft lbs of torque :lol::lol: sweet fuck 

WOW!   

WTF Jamben? SMH 

22 hours ago, n2oiroc said:

why he didnt just break it loose with a long ratchet or breaker bar, i dont know. :lol: 

No shit.  He'd still probably would need a 6' pipe on a 1/2" breaker bar with those pipe cleaner arms of his tho 

:news:

7 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

WOW!   

WTF Jamben? SMH 

No shit.  He'd still probably would need a 6' pipe on a 1/2" breaker bar with those pipe cleaner arms of his tho 

:news:

Speaking from 1st hand experience eh spaghetti arms....