Check your account email address ×

Observation

Anler

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You havent even ridden one :lol: my god you are worse than the fucking know nothing lesters....like listening to frankie talk about what he read on the net 

It doesn't matter, the 800 etec is still light years ahead of the others and the tech in the 850 surpasses it. Poo can make an 850 stroker but it won't have the tech of the Doo. Ask the Lester's...

16 hours ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

One if my good buds got all fucked up one time and they crashed at this chicks pad. He gets up in the morning and takes a shit in her fridge. (He was still totally out of it obviously). The chick walked in on him and went ballistic! We have been calling him fridge for 30 years. :lol:

Thats beyond fucked up.  Did his mom never keep anything in the fridge and this was his way of making a statement? :lol:  Some years ago, a bunch of rented a beach house for a week and a buddy got all liquored up and was passed out on the couch.  We were all sitting around shooting the shit, buddy wakes up, walks over to the coffee table in the middle of the room, and proceeds to take a piss into a box of donuts that was sitting there, then walks back to the couch and passes back out.   :lol: 

15 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I was the only hetero in there .   I swear to God , everybody in there had a faggot hipster beard . Even the broad at the parts counter

Right? :lol:  Like walking into JPS, and Dorinda blowing smoke rings at you if you ask for a discount. 

3 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

It doesn't matter, the 800 etec is still light years ahead of the others and the tech in the 850 surpasses it. Poo can make an 850 stroker but it won't have the tech of the Doo. Ask the Lester's...

Skidoo's ficht injector system isnt new or technologically advanced. It has no benefit at all that i can see aside from making shit tough to work on for anyone who doesnt have buds. Its tough to mod for more power also which is what a faggot company like skidoo loves 

Burns about the same amount of oil , burns about the same amount of gas and last about as long between rebuilds......whoooopty dooo 

23 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Skidoo's ficht injector system isnt new or technologically advanced. It has no benefit at all that i can see aside from making shit tough to work on for anyone who doesnt have buds. Its tough to mod for more power also which is what a faggot company like skidoo loves 

Burns about the same amount of oil , burns about the same amount of gas and last about as long between rebuilds......whoooopty dooo 

Yeah for faggot "modders" it sucks but its better at everything else...

27 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The Ficht system was designed for 2 stroke car and boat engines. On a boat the Ficht gets all of it's economy improvement from idle to about half throttle and is even with standard fuel injection at WOT. On a sled it will only show improvement in economy if you putting around like an old man.

6 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Yeah for faggot "modders" it sucks but its better at everything else...

like what better at loosing races ? or better at suckering sheep in the door with marketing programs and stickers of who they buy parts from all over the hood and gear like some fagot nascar team

3 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

like what better at loosing races ? or better at suckering sheep in the door with marketing programs and stickers of who they buy parts from all over the hood and gear like some fagot nascar team

I haven't raced a snowmobile in like 20 years so I don't really give a fuck. If you want to race I think turbo is your only option otherwise you're just a poser faggot. 

50 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I haven't raced a snowmobile in like 20 years so I don't really give a fuck. If you want to race I think turbo is your only option otherwise you're just a poser faggot. 

you know you are getting old when 660 is the only thing that pops in to your mind when the word racing comes up 

28 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

I'm so glad I bought another Doo just to keep things balanced in the house this winter. Inagine there being more faggot cats than anything else SMH

Yep. 

39 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

you know you are getting old when 660 is the only thing that pops in to your mind when the word racing comes up 

I found it odd he considers the Turbo the only race sled.

Straight line lake racers. :lol:

On 11/18/2017 at 1:37 AM, Mikeadoo said:

What'sa matter..you afraid that POS POO 800 is gonna explode before 2K miles...????  Worst snowmobile 800 engine for the last 8-10 years and pollockus still won't admit/fix the issue.  They should have stuck with the 800 liberty engine.

6000 miles on my 15. Stock pistons and slides.

1 minute ago, s pump said:

6000 miles on my 15. Stock pistons and slides.

I already exposed him as a moron....thats all there is to it. When you make a bullshit claim like you rebuilt 4 Poo 800's this year and get called on it ......and then resort to a "Yah but my buddy blew his" comment.....you are pretty much relegated to momo status 

1 minute ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

New pistons. That was pretty nice of them don't you think?

They didnt want 50% of the motors they had out there needing a complete replacement under warranty when they self destructed at 4500 miles ....its was smart business 

Just now, f7ben said:

They didnt want 50% of the motors they had out there needing a complete replacement under warranty when they self destructed at 4500 miles ....its was smart business 

They are very smart. That's why I roll with them...

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I already exposed him as a moron....thats all there is to it. When you make a bullshit claim like you rebuilt 4 Poo 800's this year and get called on it ......and then resort to a "Yah but my buddy blew his" comment.....you are pretty much relegated to momo status 

I wont reveal my sources but some new 800 doos burned down in unison first trip of the year.

1 minute ago, s pump said:

Cranks

Just the word "Isoflex" to a doo rider is the stuff of nightmares :lol: I mean its amazing how they pack all that tech and isoflex into a bearing and expect it to live 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Just the word "Isoflex" to a doo rider is the stuff of nightmares :lol: I mean its amazing how they pack all that tech and isoflex into a bearing and expect it to live 

It works. 

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

yah....for somewhere between 2k and 20K miles......its like a fun game of hot potato with your 15,000$ toy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111

all snowmobiles are...