Check your account email address ×

Observation

Anler

Just now, f7ben said:

Well....I guess you and snowrider think the same way !!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111

When it comes to sleds, probably. So Snowrider isn't a complete fucking retard, only when it comes to politics. 

Kinda like opposite you, you sound pretty smart about politics but then you go and drink Coors lite and start talking shit about skidoo sounding like a fucking retard. You're like snowriders opposite twin...

Just now, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

When it comes to sleds, probably. So Snowrider isn't a complete fucking retard, only when it comes to politics. 

Kinda like opposite you, you sound pretty smart about politics but then you go and drink Coors lite and start talking shit about skidoo sounding like a fucking retard. You're like snowriders opposite twin...

WTF

2 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

:lol:

There is no inside shitter at my cabin dude.....I was gonna clean the outhouse when I got there.....but fuck you !!!!!!!!!!!1111111 AAAAAAAAAAAaahahahahahahahahaha

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

There is no inside shitter at my cabin dude.....I was gonna clean the outhouse when I got there.....but fuck you !!!!!!!!!!!1111111 AAAAAAAAAAAaahahahahahahahahaha

I'll shit in the sink. Ahahahaha!

13 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

No, skidoo owners are the smartest snowmobilers on the fucking planet. They are smart enough to know which sled is best and smart enough to get a warranty so they don't spend any of their valuable free time wrenching on sleds like a fucking hillbilly. Boom!

why would you need a warranty with the best sled built

Just now, f7ben said:

:lol: 

One if my good buds got all fucked up one time and they crashed at this chicks pad. He gets up in the morning and takes a shit in her fridge. (He was still totally out of it obviously). The chick walked in on him and went ballistic! We have been calling him fridge for 30 years. :lol:

• Haha 1

Just now, Ez ryder said:

why would you need a warranty with the best sled built

Shit happens and wrenching is for hillbillies. Vince just bought a new cat with a 4 year warranty. Why would he do that? Cuz he's not a hillbilly. 

1 minute ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

One if my good buds got all fucked up one time and they crashed at this chicks pad. He gets up in the morning and takes a shit in her fridge. (He was still totally out of it obviously). The chick walked in on him and went ballistic! We have been calling him fridge for 30 years. :lol:

how do you even do that :lol: did he pull out a produce drawer and drop a deuce 

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

the new poo 800 from 2015 on has been bullet proof....you have never worked on one. Those are the facts

My bud has his 16 800ho engine replaced under warranty at 374 miles. Piston ring broke and made a mess outta everything.

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

how do you even do that :lol: did he pull out a produce drawer and drop a deuce 

I know it's completely retarded, I don't know what would make you open the fridge and take a dump in there, that's what makes it so funny tho. He is still embarrassed as hell from that. :lol:

I was at the SKEEDOO dealer today buying a gas caddy , place was fucking packed with skinny jeans wearing , hipster bearded fucking morons .    I felt like I needed some of that flea shit that you rub on your cat or dogs neck by the time that I slammed the trunk shut and got the fuck outta there

1 minute ago, Legend said:

My bud has his 16 800ho engine replaced under warranty at 374 miles. Piston ring broke and made a mess outta everything.

so you have never worked on one ....got it. Everyone has a my friend story. My friend had his 2017 850 primary clutch break off and his pistons all flew out the side of the crank. Skidoo denied the warranty because he wasnt using XPS oil !!!!!!!!!111111

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I was at the SKEEDOO dealer today buying a gas caddy , place was fucking packed with skinny jeans wearing , hipster bearded fucking morons .    I felt like I needed some of that flea shit that you rub on your cat or dogs neck by the time that I slammed the trunk shut and got the fuck outta there

skidoo is the iphone of sleds 

Just now, f7ben said:

so you have never worked on one ....got it. Everyone has a my friend story. My friend had his 2017 850 primary clutch break off and his pistons all flew out the side of the crank. Skidoo denied the warranty because he wasnt using XPS oil !!!!!!!!!111111

Ah yes dipshit. We took it apart to see what went wrong.

Just now, Legend said:

Ah yes dipshit. We took it apart to see what went wrong.

no you didnt.....it was under warranty and they would have denied the warranty if you brought it in disassembled 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

no you didnt.....it was under warranty and they would have denied the warranty if you brought it in disassembled 

Yes we did. Not all people are fuckin hacks like you. We put it back together, dummy

Edited by Legend

8 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Bullshit, you went in there to see how real men act. Probably tried to get frisky with one too. Perv!

6 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Bullshit, you went in there to see how real men act. Probably tried to get frisky with one too. Perv!

I was the only hetero in there .   I swear to God , everybody in there had a faggot hipster beard . Even the broad at the parts counter

Edited by Sal Rosenberg