Check your account email address ×

Observation

Anler

Just now, s pump said:

First year etecs and Angry Ginger might have just got a top end on recall though.

dude.....you cant tease us with "got his crank replaced" and end up at....."just got his free new pistons"

That aint fair 

Just now, f7ben said:

dude.....you cant tease us with "got his crank replaced" and end up at....."just got his free new pistons"

That aint fair 

I know. I forget whether he did both but I know he had something done on his White Freeride. Good on Doo for that but any warranty would cover that.

1 hour ago, s pump said:

I wont reveal my sources but some new 800 doos burned down in unison first trip of the year.

the 2 that were pulled in to kips in the UP with under 30 mi on them LOL . to be fair it was some early build coolant line or oil line or some stupid shit

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

sounds about right a skidoo guy who wont line up .

Oh he lines up.....dont let him fool you. He needs some help on how to do it but he likes to grudge race just as much as anyone else

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

They didnt want 50% of the motors they had out there needing a complete replacement under warranty when they self destructed at 4500 miles ....its was smart business 

Very few would have gotten them to 4500 miles while under warranty. 

Just now, Angry ginger said:

Very few would have gotten them to 4500 miles while under warranty. 

why? Doo sells a shit ton of extended warranties on new sled. Y.E.S plans or whatever faggot ass shit they call it :lol: 

11 hours ago, s pump said:

I know. I forget whether he did both but I know he had something done on his White Freeride. Good on Doo for that but any warranty would cover that.

But his etec didn't fail, he just took the free Piston swap becaus they were offering it?

1 minute ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

So, all Manus have extended warranty. Ask Vince if he thinks his cat care is worth the money. :news:

It's why I early order, dealers love taking  a sled in trade that has two full years of warranty left on it and because of that I get top dollar for my trades.

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

It's why I early order, dealers love taking  a sled in trade that has two full years of warranty left on it and because of that I get top dollar for my trades.

Smart right?