Check your account email address ×

He keeps working on being the biggest piece of shit ever.

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hahaha. Trump has taken up residence in Spinfags head. The guy can't go 5 minutes without thinking about Trump. What a putz. :lol:

Yep, him and MC will be all discombobulated for at least the next 3 years, hopefully 7. :lmao:

The tweeting by Trump is pure adolecense, and I thought it would have ended by now.  

But, on the other hand, if it gets under Spin, MC, Roseanne, and the like, i'm all for the continuation for at least a wee bit longer.  :lol:

Ain't it great fellas, to be publicly grouped all together with the likes of Roseanne?  Fuck it can't get much worse, can it? :lol:

3 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The first president to tweet his inner world. Poor Donald. Feeling unappreciated. 

poor joe has trump living rent free in his head 24/7 just as planed . fucking hilarious

talk about a  a passive aggressive tantrum . yours has been going on for around 370 some days 

5 hours ago, Highmark said:

:lol:  My mom gets upset when her grand kids don't call her and say thanks for b-day presents.   Who would've thought its all because of her ego.  :lol:  I'll have to tell her to quit being so full of herself.  

My mother is the same way. :lol: 

7 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Lets see...guy claims to be having fun here, supposedly has some young gal to get him through his midlife crisis, says he is making a lot of money......wonder why he sounds so bitter and cunty all the time. :lol:

I think he knows he is robbing the taxpayers and knows it will end eventually.

3 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

poor joe has trump living rent free in his head 24/7 just as planed . fucking hilarious

talk about a  a passive aggressive tantrum . yours has been going on for around 370 some days 

Your responses are so “canned” it makes me wonder if you are a trump bot programmed into a server in St. Petersburg.  Maybe we need one of those captcha things on here.

At any rate, he appreciates your continued free surrogacy.

22265391-913E-4839-A328-7D8A5B284C80.jpeg

14 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

Your responses are so “canned” it makes me wonder if you are a trump bot programmed into a server in St. Petersburg.  Maybe we need one of those captcha things on here.

At any rate, he appreciates your continued free surrogacy.

22265391-913E-4839-A328-7D8A5B284C80.jpeg

a caned response to a,completely predictable quote . why put in any effort for the sheep out grazing