Check your account email address ×

Thoughts and prayers.

37 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

You did not answer a simple stupid question that I asked you. I'm asking about gun owners not gun lovers. Do you consider gun owners stupid? Don't deflect with a non-answer diatribe about the the Second Amendment, NRA, miltias..etc. etc. I'm not interested in that crap. My question is a yes or no question. Pretty straight forward for a person as well versed as you are to answer. That's if you decide to answer it. 

Your question was poorly worded at first and dishonest second. 

But I do not think all gun owners are stupid. 

Edited by revkevsdi

20 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Your question was poorly worded at first and dishonest second. 

But I do not think all gun owners are stupid. 

Yes I forgot a word (call the grammar police) and perhaps it is a dishonest question. 

Was it that hard for you answer a question? Thank you for answering.......  Oh one other question.....Are you a Trudeau supporter?

Edited by T1R9sledder

2 hours ago, T1R9sledder said:

Yes I forgot a word (call the grammar police) and perhaps it is a dishonest question. 

Was it that hard for you answer a question? Thank you for answering.......  Oh one other question.....Are you a Trudeau supporter?

No to Trudeau. But I wanted Harper gone. You have one huge advantage in the us. 8 years and piss off. 

Now it’s worse. I think this sheer guy is a fuck head. 

With regards to your first question. The missing word threw me off. I wasn’t sure what you were asking.  

Edited by revkevsdi

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

No to Trudeau. But I wanted Harper gone. You have one huge advantage in the us. 8 years and piss off. 

With regards to your first question. The missing word threw me off. I wasn’t sure what you were asking.  

There is nobody worse than Trudeau, period!!!!!

10 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Actually it's 4 years..........but thanks for hoping that Trump gets 8 years...:thumbsup:

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

One missing word throws you off? :lol: 

• Sad 1

19 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

Actually it's 4 years..........but thanks for hoping that Trump gets 8 years...:thumbsup:

You do have trouble with comprehension. 8 years is the max. That is what I was referring to.   Harper spent too long. 

On 2017-11-28 at 3:37 PM, revkevsdi said: 

I like how every one of you gun loving bitches keep accusing me of being an idiot.

Yet you haven’t been able to take on any of my arguments. 

If people will find another way to kill, (a mantra often repeated here) why haven’t other western countries had mass knifings, bombing, or vehicular attacks that match the US mass gun murders?

If you believe in the second amendment, why aren’t you part of a well regulated militia?

Have the mass murderers this year been part of a well regulated militia?

since the idea behind having a well armed civilian population is to keep the government in check, why don’t you have access to the same weapons? Jets, cruise missiles, atomic bombs. Why did you allow us government to win the arms race?

When is this well armed militia going to act?  Twice the electoral college chose the president instead of voters. They’ve spent you 20 trillion into debt. A significant portion of the population believed Obama was a Kenyan born Muslim plant who was making side deals with the Russians.    Now Trump is making side deals with the Russians, putting his unelected family in positions of power and no one is or has done jack shit. 

It sure looks like you get all the bad side effects without any of the intended results. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

You do have trouble with comprehension. 8 years is the max. That is what I was referring to.   Harper spent too long. 

Sorry you would be wrong on that one, I knew exactly what you meant. ....I'm beginning to think you're the one comprehension issues. But that's OK I get a good chuckle reading your crap. :thumbsup::bc:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, bussman said:

I never thought somebody could be dumber than Snowrider here. Wow. 

Well in his defense. Snowrider never goes off script.  Pretty sure if S R posted his own thoughts it would sound a lot like this his garbage rants.

Awww shit!!!! False alarm. You didn’t make it six days after all. 4 people were killed on the 26th. And then more on Thursday. 

I really thought those prayers were working too. 

Maybe god hates America because you separated church and state. I hear the Republicans are going to change that. So he may start answering your prayers. 

Just thought I'd throw some thoughts and prayers out for the victims of the montreal massacre.

Meanwhile you've got off to a running start in December.  4 dead and 20 injured in mass shooting in December.

Keep it up Merca.

24 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Just thought I'd throw some thoughts and prayers out for the victims of the montreal massacre.

Meanwhile you've got off to a running start in December.  4 dead and 20 injured in mass shooting in December.

Keep it up Merca.

Hey I hate to be the first to tell you, but you are a really stupid person.

• Haha 1