Check your account email address ×

Trash...

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Nope...why don't you ask Tom and Joel the same thing? 

To answer your question, I noticed you post first.

The guy tells a story about his family history and you guys are like in disbelief,  you have to ask yourself why would anybody make that up?

4 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

To answer your question, I noticed you post first.

The guy tells a story about his family history and you guys are like in disbelief,  you have to ask yourself why would anybody make that up?

He makes a lot of stuff up.  That's why.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

A little bit everywhere. St. Louis, Minnesota, Wisconsin, etc. I was fed a line of shit. Took getting into my 20's to figure that out. Doesn't make ma and dad bad people. It's simply all they knew. 

3 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

My father was a chemist and regional general manager of the mid western district of ralston purina corp. He traveled the world. He had over 200 patents in the food industry with an 8th grade education. Really bright guy. Mom was manager for Montgomery Wards. Later she became a stay at home mom. 

Because Vince his posts don't add up and I think he makes shit up to fit his narrative. His dad travelled the world and had over 200 patents but  old pa just didn't know any better...SMH.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

He makes a lot of stuff up.  That's why.  

That story seemed very believable, I've got friends who grew up in racist families and they are not racist like there parents were.....then I have friends who grew up in non racist families and they hate minorities, I don't know how to explain any of it other than the fact that everyone is wired differently :bc: 

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Because Vince his posts don't add up and I think he makes shit up to fit his narrative. His dad travelled the world and had over 200 patents but  old pa just didn't know any better...SMH.

Some people can smell bull shit from miles away while others won't recognize it 2" from their nose.  

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

That story seemed very believable, I've got friends who grew up in racist families and they are not racist like there parents were.....then I have friends who grew up in non racist families and they hate minorities, I don't know how to explain any of it other than the fact that everyone is wired differently :bc: 

Dad came up with a breakthrough in the area of calf milk replacement. He was the first to develop a process that could dry a whey product at over 30% fat content. Fat content is very important for the development of calves. He caught the attention of Purina in his early 40’s and he was hired. The guy was amazing. Total self taught chemist. Purina sent him to Europe, Australia, and Asia to develop the process in those countries. Despite all that, dad had a thing for blacks. Just like a few here. :lol:  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I was taught to be cautious and distrusting of blacks by my parents. And they were taught the same by their parents. Racism breeds racism. 

I was born and lived among them in Cedar square projects  west until my grandparents finely said enough is enough and got custody in 5th grade  THANK fucking GOD .

and to top it all of I had a Libyan step dad lol my moms bed was the untied nations . her white guilt was cleansed 1 dark cock at a time      

200px-Cedar_square_west.jpg

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Wow.  So upper middle class families in the midwest teach their kids to be racist?  Strange.  

I'd say so. I grew up in a period of racial tension and white flight. Nigger was a term that was used without reservation and pretty well accepted most everywhere in my environment. It's how we grew up. If a black was walking in the neighborhood you bet your ass everyone was paying attention. 

My Grandparents on my father's side were immigrants from Sweden and from what I am told my grandfather only had one ethnic group he did not like and that was the Irish. My Dad married an Irish girl. The only thing I remember my dad saying is that many times he felt the blacks could be their own worst enemy. 

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

My Grandparents on my father's side were immigrants from Sweden and from what I am told my grandfather only had one ethnic group he did not like and that was the Irish. My Dad married an Irish girl. The only thing I remember my dad saying is that many times he felt the blacks could be their own worst enemy. 

The Irish were the blacks before the blacks moved north in masses. The shanty Irish are the definition of white trash. My Great grandmother(100% Irish) said the official story for the cause of the Great Chicago Fire was bullshit. Mrs. O'Leary's cow didnt start that fire. The English and German businessman thought the Irish shanty town on the south side was a disgrace and a nice fire on a windy day could take care of that unsightly embarrassment in short order. They never thought the fire would cross the river. Its just a story but knowing how chicago is and was it isnt crazy to think it could happen. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

:wall:    Unreal the double standard.  

I will have to discuss with my boys whether they can truly be friends with white people.

Edited by Highmark

18 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

I was born and lived among them in Cedar square projects  west until my grandparents finely said enough is enough and got custody in 5th grade  THANK fucking GOD .

and to top it all of I had a Libyan step dad lol my moms bed was the untied nations . her white guilt was cleansed 1 dark cock at a time      

Whoa @@!!221111221111!!!!

18 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Is that where Mary Tyler Moore lived?  

• Haha 2

• Gold Member
8 hours ago, Highmark said:

:wall:    Unreal the double standard.  

I will have to discuss with my boys whether they can truly be friends with white people.

Imagine if a white guy wrote that because of BLM or something similar?