Check your account email address ×

Trash...

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Wow,

I find it very interesting how the conservatives in this post say they were brought up, vs afj and how he describes his family as racist.... and the other liberals in this post.

Then you have moto arguing racism with the CONSERVATIVES.  Fucking bizarro world.

White libs are racist too. :dunno:

22 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

not even close . people who pissed in the elevator lived there along with the roaches. now it is almost all Somali 

Oh.  I always thought Mary Richards, played by Mary Tyler Moore, lived in Cedar Square West.  I'm guessing it wasn't a slummy housing project in 1973 when the Mary Tyler Moore show was a big hit.

Maybe Cedar Square West is totally different than where you're talking about.  

28 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Oh.  I always thought Mary Richards, played by Mary Tyler Moore, lived in Cedar Square West.  I'm guessing it wasn't a slummy housing project in 1973 when the Mary Tyler Moore show was a big hit.

Maybe Cedar Square West is totally different than where you're talking about.  

always been government funded housing.  I am sure they said she lived there to prop up the idea of public housing but I assure you it has never been anything but a shit hole from about 6mo after the trash moved in .

they built them to be modern public housing some were 2 story with a spiral stair case kitchen open to living room.  but like all public housing they were trashed out piss in the elevators piss in the stairwells kids running around the halls bugs the 7 11 in the center park thing always getting stuck up . they had the thick plastic around casher in like 74 . 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

always been government funded housing.  I am sure they said she lived there to prop up the idea of public housing but I assure you it has never been anything but a shit hole from about 6mo after the trash moved in .

they built them to be modern public housing some were 2 story with a spiral stair case kitchen open to living room.  but like all public housing they were trashed out piss in the elevators piss in the stairwells kids running around the halls bugs the 7 11 in the center park thing always getting stuck up . they had the thick plastic around casher in like 74 . 

Wow.  Sounds like a shit hole for sure.  IT's too bad because those types of places have worked good in other countries and other cultures.  

47 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Wow.  Sounds like a shit hole for sure.  IT's too bad because those types of places have worked good in other countries and other cultures.  

well in this one they build em the residents trash them out .