Check your account email address ×

Bulk 2 stroke oil

f7ben

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

up until it drops a skirt on that underpowered turd and spits it out the case . nothing like buying a modern 800 with the same power as a 12yr old 800.

Are you stuck in 2012....

9 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Yep , sure is fun to poke the nest tho , kind of like Politics but with with people that you can stand :lol: 

Oh...I much prefer it.  It's a fucking awesome sport shared ny a select group of cool people (well, not all cool).  Reality, all brands suck and all brands are great.  A seat for every ass and an ass for every seat!!!!  Nobody cares WHAT you ride...just as long as you fucking RIDE!!!!

:bc:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Oh...I much prefer it.  It's a fucking awesome sport shared ny a select group of cool people (well, not all cool).  Reality, all brands suck and all brands are great.  A seat for every ass and an ass for every seat!!!!  Nobody cares WHAT you ride...just as long as you fucking RIDE!!!!

:bc:

Here's your brand botch!

5a091ff48985f_giphy(3).gif.d97f85e3c6bf8f4d87de2b7084b0bead.gif5a091ff48985f_giphy(3).gif.d97f85e3c6bf8f4d87de2b7084b0bead.gif

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Any sled I own and lay my hands on would put an ass whooping on your stock cat junk....even with your 105lb jockey ass piloting it :lol:

and for the rest ....ppppppfffffttttttttttttttt. Guys spent more on belt for their cats from 2005-2015 than 3 new motors cost and all cat did was give them big fin updates and 10% off a goggle bag or some shit :lol: fucking junk

lol  fucking poo800 fucking joke for 16fucking yrs . going all the way back to the big bearing kits to the shim kits thicker skirt kits or what ever fairy dust magic kit that is supposedly making them last more than 700mi before the jug is oval.

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

lol  fucking poo800 fucking joke for 16fucking yrs . going all the way back to the big bearing kits to the shim kits thicker skirt kits or what ever fairy dust magic kit that is supposedly making them last more than 700mi before the jug is oval.

:lol:

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Up until very recently , the only good ones were the 600's .   The new ones seem to run real nice

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

what makes the jug oval out?

5 hours ago, bussman said:

Jay takes the Klotz stickers of his jugs and slaps Lawn Boy ones on. :bc: 

Lawn Boy oil does wonders for loosening up stuck pistons.

2 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Is that mail order only , Vince or do they actually stock it in the store ??   :bc:

Walmart uses Leaders RPM, free shipping :thumb: 

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Not sure what ballsack is doing for a calculator but that works out to about 42$ per gallon.....no great deal at all 

Hey retardo, 13.97 for 48oz. doing the fucking math you gorp :lol:  

• Haha 1

Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

Up until very recently , the only good ones were the 600's .   The new ones seem to run real nice

looks good so far . rental fleets out west are still dumping them every yr. guys I run with have 4 new last yr but only like 400 mi  . all still way to nervous to boost em

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

The whole sled world is just so fucked up right now. I never ever thought that Yamaha would be gone and Arctic Cat would be a distant 3rd in terms of product offering. It really sucks to tell you the truth. Its sure as a good thing that Polaris and Skidoo continue to push the sleds further. Cat is done unless they bring a functional chassis in the next year

Look up dumb pollock in the dictionary and Ben's face is the defintion :lol:

Textron :news: 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Lawn Boy oil does wonders for loosening up stuck pistons.

Walmart uses Leaders RPM, free shipping :thumb: 

Hey retardo, 13.97 for 48oz. doing the fucking math you gorp :lol:  

I'll buy you 4 cases if you leave Bluto behind out on the Labrador tundra this season.   :bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
44 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I fucking told him is was gonna be a bit of a sketchy ride down. He piled his ass into the water because of his faggot ass C&A skis I warned him about also :lol: he made it down and called for a ride home.......its too bad cause it froze up good while we were pounding beers and the ride back up that day was a lot of fun !!!!!!!!!!!11111

Now that's weird because he talks one helluva game next door. :lol:

3 minutes ago, Legend said:

what makes the jug oval out?

from what I understand it is the short skirts on the jugs piston drops and rocks and is pushed back up the short skirt on the piston exasperates this  . same reason skirts bust off

4 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Cool , we'll finish him off there , I know a good spot .  :bc:

We will drop the truck and trailer in Ontario or western QC and ride into Maine, Bluto has issues that prevent him from entering Canada :guzzle::lol: 

Hold the presses, who are you calling Bluto? :lol: 

Edited by Mileage Psycho

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

from what I understand it is the short skirts on the jugs piston drops and rocks and is pushed back up the short skirt on the piston exasperates this  . same reason skirts bust off

I have yet to see a jug "ovaled out" that wasnt from boost.

Im not defending poo, its a bad design, but getting ovaled out from pistons probably isnt happening. The pistons are much much softer than the cylinders, especially with nikasil on it.

They arent exactly perfectly round from the factory. But I doubt all ski doo or cats are either.

You wanna see something fucked up from the factory, go mic some brand spankin new doo crankshafts......what a nightmare.