Check your account email address ×

Bulk 2 stroke oil

f7ben

Just now, Zambroski said:

Maybe, you are chronically butt-hurt though.

not at all ......I'm just thinking about shutting this forum down over that little facebook funny you fucking faggots pulled today :lol: 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

How about you just come out to the Yoop on a weekend and we'll head up the grade on some real 30" whooped out trails. Then you can see what a new polaris is all about. You're faggot little 600sx sled doesnt even top out fast enough to keep up :lol: 

You DO KNOW what a SX sled is built for.....RIGHT?  And besides, I may be sliding into a XC anyway.  But even then...WUT??????  I’d like to hear all about your suspension tuning skilz.

WHY......IN THE FUCK......WOULD I EVER RIDE IN THE UP?!?!?!?!?!?  You come this way to go home don’t you?  

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Brand bias is for the anal penetrators.  

no shit.....I spend too much fucking money on this sport to not be 100% happy with what I am riding. If cat brings a good chassis out next year and that yamaha turbo motor is in it that will be my next sled. I dont care what the stickers say or what color it is. It has to work

Just now, Zambroski said:

You DO KNOW what a SX sled is built for.....RIGHT?  And besides, I may be sliding into a XC anyway.  But even then...WUT??????  I’d like to hear all about your suspension tuning skilz.

WHY......IN THE FUCK......WOULD I EVER RIDE IN THE UP?!?!?!?!?!?  You come this way to go home don’t you?  

Of course......you gotta take a number to ride with me though. Its kind of a big deal!!!!!!!!111111 And I have the cabin in the yoop so I ride there half the time 

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Brand bias is for the anal penetrators.  

Honestly, it’s more fun to bust balls about sleds than Politics.  I do find it weird that most (all?) of the libruls here don’t own or ride a sled though.  I mean....what in the hell..

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

not at all ......I'm just thinking about shutting this forum down over that little facebook funny you fucking faggots pulled today :lol: 

I must have missed that.  I don’t do Facebook so I have no idea what all that is about.  But if Facebook is involved....it must be kinda gay.

3 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Zambroni still talking shit to the guys with sleds? Dogging where they ride now? "You skidoo guys will be in for it when I finally get my imaginary sled!" 

43312003ccbcb49de1e527e0047f3f5c--funny-shit-funny-stuff.jpg

Speaking of brand biased knuckleheads , you take the razorblades out of your wallet and buy that poo yet , or are you still gonna try to get that 700 miles to a tank of oil that they promised you on dootalk ? :lol:  

6 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Zambroni still talking shit to the guys with sleds? Dogging where they ride now? "You skidoo guys will be in for it when I finally get my imaginary sled!" 

Hey, Saddlebags...STFU.  :lmao:

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Analer hands them out I think!!!!!!

:lol:

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Speaking of brand biased knuckleheads , you take the razorblades out of your wallet and buy that poo yet , or are you still gonna try to get that 700 miles to a tank of oil that they promised you on dootalk ? :lol:  

36 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Dude....I know about 1000x more than you about sleds and all things sled. The 800 zook is a fine motor but its dated ....the poo motor is much much better. Smoother , better valve setup , revs much quicker , way better mileage. etc etc 

up until it drops a skirt on that underpowered turd and spits it out the case . nothing like buying a modern 800 with the same power as a 12yr old 800.

Just now, Legend said:

We need Polaris "guru" tricky ricky to come on here and tell us how awesome Polaris sleds are, once he mods them up with his super duper awesome performance parts......:happy:

Ohhh....he's my favorite.  Well, he's one anyway.  Although, I've never seen anyone lose their minds so bad over a brand bashing session.  Holy shit!  OFF THE RAILS!!!!!!!!!!

4 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

725!!!!

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

up until it drops a skirt on that underpowered turd and spits it out the case . nothing like buying a modern 800 with the same power as a 12yr old 800.

Did you even get a patent on that design?  I remember you posting that shit years ago....it still makes me laugh.  "Just conveniently grinds the skirts up in the crank and shoots them out the side of the sled by the exhaust!!!"  HOLEEEEE FUUUUUCK!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just now, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Yep.

5a091e5800284_giphy(2).gif.9fa908adb4035c4f5d9084d44e8ee25f.gif

:lmao: