Check your account email address ×

I gotta watch that dick Trump on the news

20 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

So, according to left wing liver spooner logic , the only rich people that treat people fairly are liberal,   

You’re as pathetic as McLiar ,

Ha ha. What a dumbass. Try reading for content shit for brains. 

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Come on guy, wake up already.  I've owned 4 different businesses, been sued and sued others.  Some times it goes with the territory.  Trump owns 500 companies.  You don't think in the course of running 500 companies, there are't legal disputes?!  You need to lose that lame ass talking about being sued, because you never put it in context.  We defend him because 90% of the nonsense that the media throws at him is utter bullshit, and if it wasn't defended, it has a corrosive effect after a while, regardless of how good of a job he's doing.  Most of all, the alternative is someone in my judgement, a criminal.  The Donna Brazile revelations should answer any questions about whether we've been correct about her dirty dealings.  And what has her punishment been?  More severe?  Its been zero.

Our business has been running for 50 years. Not one lawsuit brought against us. I’ve taken two to court and won both times. 

They were lying shitheads like your buddy Trump. 

90% of what trump says is a lie. Not what th media says about him. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Our business has been running for 50 years. Not one lawsuit brought against us. I’ve taken two to court and won both times. 

You’re 56 and the company is 50, years old  wow you must have been as important to the company success as McLiar was to his BILs company,   :lol:

and since when a Shrillery supporter concerned about lies ? 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Spot on?  What is a liver spooner? 

Dumbass. 

It’s a sliver spooner,  Son of the boss , with out spell check,  

your  childlike intellect and self importance are indicative of a deeper problem .

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

So, according to left wing liver spooner logic , the only rich people that treat people fairly are liberal,   

You’re as pathetic as McLiar ,

That’s a weird thing to be jealous of. It’s a new one to me. But you’ve got me dead to rights. My family was so rich that we could afford to eat liver any time we wanted. 

We use to brag about it to sleepers family all the time. They use to go home and cry. 

15 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

and what is your opinion on what comes out of your queens mouth?

6 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Yea.  Low to mid 20's is what I figured all along.  His incessant arguing about the most mundane subjects tells me he has never grown up.  He acts like a 15 year old know it all most of the time.

Oh,  so we have another silver spooner in our midst.  It's all starting to make sense now.  

Exactly.   In addition to that, he thinks he is better and smarter than those he disagrees with.  What a putz. 

Nailed it.

I have never seen a  grown man nag  & beat a dead horse like him. 

13 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

That’s a weird thing to be jealous of. It’s a new one to me. But you’ve got me dead to rights. My family was so rich that we could afford to eat liver any time we wanted. 

We use to brag about it to sleepers family all the time. They use to go home and cry. 

I’m certainly not jealous of a self important, Child like you :lol:

0D060639-2BFD-4D04-A2C4-3C428C9480B5.jpeg.bac3f9020f9d59d8106f4fd8172e2895.jpeg

Edited by Sleepr2

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Nailed it.

I have never seen a  grown man nag  & beat a dead horse like him. 

bosses son syndrome . he has never really had any one disagree with him . you know bosses son deal .so when they do it drives him fucking crazy .

25 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I don't even know what you do and dont give a shit.  I have zero time to debate anyone who puts up such weak arguments and embellishes everything.  90%.  Please don't quote me again, and put me on ignore.  I'm done trying to have a reasonable conversation with you.  You're a dipshit.

21 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

It’s a sliver spooner,  Son of the boss , with out spell check,  

your  childlike intellect and self importance are indicative of a deeper problem .

Yeah, I tried.  Done.

Edited by DriftBusta

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

bosses son syndrome . he has never really had any one disagree with him . you know bosses son deal .so when they do it drives him fucking crazy .

Bet he is a fun guy to live with.  :whistle:

46 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Fonz never liked liver.  You need to take a seat back as you are looking foolish, as usual.:groin:

1 hour ago, Sleepr2 said:

026EE3F3-D303-4B44-A1A9-C2AFFDA33CF6.jpeg.908c60b31f2697647261331ffbc78fd1.jpeg

Trump and Trump Sr. 

I love you dick heads pretending that your opinion of me matters. 

So far you idiots have admitted that you still think Trump was a better choice than Hillary.

Don't believe that we are contributing to climate change,

Don't believe strict gun laws work. 

I'm glad you like freedom sledder because it's one of the few places that you can still admit that without being thought of as idiots.

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

more calling you a spinless little cuckolded  bitch

I guess when your personal attacks on me don’t work, you have to aim lower. 

I’m not surprised. It’s just more evidence that you only pretend to have standards. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

I guess when your personal attacks on me don’t work, you have to aim lower. 

I’m not surprised. It’s just more evidence that you only pretend to have standards. 

when have I pretended to have anything . that is your game to pretend you are something special . you fail miserable at it but still your game not mine .

29 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Trump and Trump Sr. 

So far you idiots have admitted that you still think Trump was a better choice than Hillary.

I'm glad you like freedom sledder because it's one of the few places that you can still admit that without being thought of as idiots.

well now, I'd say your indoctrination is complete.  Stop by on the way out the door and pick up your participation trophy.  Your opinion of us is more than the same, trust me. :bc: 

7 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Trump and Trump Sr. 

Nope, you and your daddy, as far as the rest of your drivel, all straight out of the liberal playbook , so much for having a mind of your own, 

8 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

when have I pretended to have anything . that is your game to pretend you are something special . you fail miserable at it but still your game not mine .

I have to laugh at you and your twisted logic. You accuse my wife of being a gold digger and cheating on me. Yet you pretend it’s not an attack on her. 

If it was true, it would be terrible for me but it would be her that has the character flaw. 

As for pretending I’m something special,  if my brief bio earlier on makes me out to be something special, then I pity you losers.