Check your account email address ×

Early Season Riding

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

This cat fever is like librulism bro. It rots your brain and only leads to failure and disappointment. Real talk bro... :bc:

Fucking Skee Doooo jabronies posting lame ass videos....old school M8 tearing up the pow! 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Cats got a lot of issues....the latest seems to be needing to buy a ctec 800 whiz bang new sdi motor to keep up with other brands 600s :lol:

Settle down 10:00 Charlie.

IMG_3522.JPG.cee625ef2ba76d6900b06972ea92b42f.JPG

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's called blind brand loyalty.  No different than party loyalty.  But remember, I've owned many doos....and bought my first cat just a few years ago.  Within the first couple of rides....CONVERTED to a CAT guy!!!  

Every brand has it's own unique issues and characteristics.  Cat just scratches me where I itch!!!

Related image

Wasn't it you that was looking for a Doo to replace your Cat over the summer :news: 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Cats got a lot of issues....the latest seems to be needing to buy a ctec 800 whiz bang new sdi motor to keep up with other brands 600s :lol:

I'd take the Zook over any new shit.  ANY.  The Poo mil is made out of the same material as the Doo modules.  :lol:

Hay baler rider #1: "Hey, I'm buying the XXXX brand of the Poo piston reliability kit...what brand are you buying?" 

Hay baler rider #2.  "Meh...doesn't matter, as long as you get them in before the 800 mile mark....and of course....use the right oil.  Now, let's go race Cat turbo guys!!!!!"

:lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I'd take the Zook over any new shit.  ANY.  The Poo mil is made out of the same material as the Doo modules.  :lol:

Hay baler rider #1: "Hey, I'm buying the XXXX brand of the Poo piston reliability kit...what brand are you buying?" 

Hay baler rider #2.  "Meh...doesn't matter, as long as you get them in before the 800 mile mark....now, let's go race Cat turbo guys!!!!!"

Yah...zook 800 is awesome. 9mpg...feels low on power cause cat clutching...and lasts forever cause 30:1 oil drinking :lol:

3 hours ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

So im hearing...not common for my mountain riding buddies apparently. Texted a few more later last night....none have had belt issues. Went on dootalk....went back 17 pgs in the summit/ freeride area....not seeing anything about belts....maybe I missed it. :dunno:

Snowest is the place for mountain sleds. They know everything there.

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

Wasn't it you that was looking for a Doo to replace your Cat over the summer :news: 

I had a line on a crated RS left over.  Made an offer...but no.  I'd ride a doo again...nothing but an RS though.  No fucking way I wanna use a mop handle and assortment of hammers and leverage points to keep bending it back into shape.  I turned that shit into an art form.  :lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

I had a line on a crated RS left over.  Made an offer...but no.  I'd ride a doo again...nothing but an RS though.  No fucking way I wanna use a mop handle and assortment of hammers and leverage points to keep bending it back into shape.  I turned that shit into an art form.  :lol:

Is there a big line up to ride with you? 

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'm so happy i'm 14 years behind.  Pull the cord, 80$ belts that last and room for empty's in the pan.  Perfect.     :lol: 

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yah...zook 800 is awesome. 9mpg...feels low on power cause cat clutching...and lasts forever cause 30:1 oil drinking :lol:

If you are using stock clutching...and stock skis...on any brand.  You can't ride with me unless I'm out doing a shake down run on some tuning.  

Which "free" implement did you get when you bought your Poo?  :lol:

Image result for implements

9 minutes ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

Is there a big line up to ride with you? 

No.  I primarily ride with just one or two guys.  I'll usually do a group ride or two every year (HCS infamous "Brisk rides").  But other than that....I'm not heading out on a trail with people I've never ridden with or don't come "recommended" by somebody that I have laced up with before.  

Just now, Woodtick said:

You should come with, and bring a spare sled for him.:pc:

He’s already blown up one of my sleds I brought as a spare and almost stole another to sink in the river. On separate trips. 

You may wanna take me up on this. :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2