Check your account email address ×

Trump in Vietnam....

30 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Here we go again. Another person who could have served in Vietnam who didn’t serve in Vietnam talking shit about another person who could have but didn’t. Ironic... 

You know that’s bullshit..........you as a veteran voting for a president that got 5 count em fuckin deferments for bone spurs. To stay out of Vietnam....5 deferments yet he has played a hundred rounds of golf this year in his 70’s

Sad is you. 

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You know that’s bullshit..........you as a veteran voting for a president that got 5 count em fuckin deferments for bone spurs. To stay out of Vietnam....5 deferments yet he has played a hundred rounds of golf this year in his 70’s

Sad is you. 

Funny how you had no,problems voting for a draft dodger like Clinton and suddenly you’re outraged by draft dodging , tax dodging  and sexual assaults ,

you’re pathetic,

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Sad is you. 

maybe he had surgery to fix said bone spurs?? I would also think that riding in a golf cart if a bit easier than basic training. :justsaying:

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Sad is you. 

I know. It’s bullshit when someone who didn’t serve and could have talks shit about someone who could have served and didn’t. Totally right. I agree, he’s a bitch, but you as someone who avoided Vietnam aren’t the person to be jumping up and down screaming about these things. You and him are the same in my book. Both took advantage of the system. Nothing wrong with that. But there is when you criticize the other for doing the same thing. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I know. It’s bullshit when someone who didn’t serve and could have talks shit about someone who could have served and didn’t. Totally right. I agree, he’s a bitch, but you as someone who avoided Vietnam aren’t the person to be jumping up and down screaming about these things. You and him are the same in my book. Both took advantage of the system. Nothing wrong with that. But there is when you criticize the other for doing the same thing. 

I’ll take blatant, shameless and undignified hypocrisy for $5000, XLT...

Image result for daily double gif

21 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I never avoided the draft.....let alone 5 times.

28 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

27 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

And he’s meeting Putin a commie. Know your Russian connections to the Vietnam war.

fuck Trump

Just fucking go choke on your tapioca you old elitist cunt.

50 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

That’s not the point. The point is ability to serve. You had every bit as much as he did. You chose not to. Because you didn’t agree with the war. So how could you disagree with the war and support the draft at the same time railing on him for not supporting or wanting to fight in that war? You can’t. I know the logic is wayyy over your head, but you are either a hypocrite or confused as to your own reasoning. If you support the war the draft would be irrelevant. You’d have signed up. You didn’t. You therefor disagree with the war and side with trump as not wanting to go fight in a war you don’t like.

7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Still supporting Trump eh Otis?

Better than spending my days posting endless threads criticizing him....OMG he is meeting Putin and Russia had a connection to the Vietnam war and Veterans Day...I mean you sound like a goddamn fool. I suppose you expected him to Club the Japanese PM over the head with a wedge in retaliation for Pearl Harbor.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Sad is you. 

how did you get out? 

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Better than spending my days posting endless threads criticizing him....OMG he is meeting Putin and Russia had a connection to the Vietnam war and Veterans Day...I mean you sound like a goddamn fool. I suppose you expected him to Club the Japanese PM over the head with a wedge in retaliation for Pearl Harbor.

:lol:  MC would struggle with what to think about trump after that

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Mainecat said:

How many time did your hero Clinton the rapist dodge the draft

7 hours ago, Mainecat said:

And he’s meeting Putin a commie. Know your Russian connections to the Vietnam war.

fuck Trump

Funny how you neve acknowledge the fact the you other hero Kennedy wow as a Russian stooge,

youre as as much of a fraud as Spinfag,,,,

20 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

:snack: