Check your account email address ×

Trump in Vietnam....

19 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

That’s not the point. The point is ability to serve. You had every bit as much as he did. You chose not to. Because you didn’t agree with the war. So how could you disagree with the war and support the draft at the same time railing on him for not supporting or wanting to fight in that war? You can’t. I know the logic is wayyy over your head, but you are either a hypocrite or confused as to your own reasoning. If you support the war the draft would be irrelevant. You’d have signed up. You didn’t. You therefor disagree with the war and side with trump as not wanting to go fight in a war you don’t like.

:snack:

19 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

That’s not the point. The point is ability to serve. You had every bit as much as he did. You chose not to. Because you didn’t agree with the war. So how could you disagree with the war and support the draft at the same time railing on him for not supporting or wanting to fight in that war? You can’t. I know the logic is wayyy over your head, but you are either a hypocrite or confused as to your own reasoning. If you support the war the draft would be irrelevant. You’d have signed up. You didn’t. You therefor disagree with the war and side with trump as not wanting to go fight in a war you don’t like.

I have far more respect for the individuals that had to forfeit something meaningful to stand aganst the draft, rather than a wealthy father’s son that got several fancy doctors to pay for an excuse slip. Trump’s sleaziness was taught from a young age.  

25 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I have far more respect for the individuals that had to forfeit something meaningful to stand aganst the draft, rather than a wealthy father’s son that got several fancy doctors to pay for an excuse slip. Trump’s sleaziness was taught from a young age.  

I don't disagree, but that isn't the point. Talking about MC's hypocrisy.

36 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Like what?  What most may consider a virtuous trait?  

21 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I know. It’s bullshit when someone who didn’t serve and could have talks shit about someone who could have served and didn’t. Totally right. I agree, he’s a bitch, but you as someone who avoided Vietnam aren’t the person to be jumping up and down screaming about these things. You and him are the same in my book. Both took advantage of the system. Nothing wrong with that. But there is when you criticize the other for doing the same thing. 

200w.gif

20 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

20 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Obama meeting with Putin OK,  hillary meeting with Putin OK Trump doing so traitorous right MC

SMH

16 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I don't disagree, but that isn't the point. Talking about MC's hypocrisy.

Image result for kicked in the nuts gif