Check your account email address ×

What are you drinking?

3 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

There's nothing like an ice cold beer break when you're  doing work in the yard in the summer.  I keep a 12 of Coors Light or Rolling Rock in the fridge just for that. They go down like water 

Damn straight !!      I could see you being sloshed by the 2nd one and peeing your pants tho :news:

:bc:

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Damn straight !!      I could see you being sloshed by the 2nd one and peeing your pants tho :news:

:bc:

Maybe for a light weight little shit queer like you gets smashed off 2 beers :fuckyou:

35 minutes ago, ckf said:

A can of Coke on ice :bc:

I love ice cold Coke out of a can.  But it just makes you thirstier 

• 2 weeks later...
On June 5, 2016 at 6:13 PM, Biggie Smails said:

On a hot day I really like Vodka and Raspberry Lemonade with a ton of ice.....refreshing but damn they can sneak up on you!

:koo-koo:

I like a Bacardi limon and Diet Pepsi with a big hunk of lime once and a while

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, ckf said:

Is it hot where you are Jim?

It was in the mid to upper 80's the past few days but being so close to Lake Michigan it helps moderate the temps....you can drive ten miles east and it's 10 degrees hotter.

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

It was in the mid to upper 80's the past few days but being so close to Lake Michigan it helps moderate the temps....you can drive ten miles east and it's 10 degrees hotter.

Today was our warmest day of the past week at 84°. Northern VT is much cooler than central NH where I lived most of my life :bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, ckf said:

Today was our warmest day of the past week at 84°. Northern VT is much cooler than central NH where I lived most of my life :bc:

That's not too bad....the good news here is that hot spells usually only last a few days. Cold front coming through the tomorrow and we will be back in the the high 60's- low 70's which I love. :bc:

7 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

That's not too bad....the good news here is that hot spells usually only last a few days. Cold front coming through the tomorrow and we will be back in the the high 60's- low 70's which I love. :bc:

That's the weather that's supposed to be here on Tuesday :bc:

• Like 1