Check your account email address ×

Rand Paul Attacked on his Property

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

I feel like a fool.  Wasted all day guarding my trash cans from being overturned in the  revolution.

Trash cans?  Fuck that....I'm on the look out for banana peels.  That's a real bad sign some shit is going down!!!

41 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Oh it works... MUSLIMS!!!!

and JEWS!!!!!!

:lol:

35 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I'm only vested in it as a source of lolz. 

You brought it up, remember? :lol:

Yeah I cited something I read over a month ago.  You've been bloviating about it ever since.  I'm starting to think you have a learning disorder.

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah I cited something I read over a month ago.  You've been bloviating about it ever since.  I'm starting to think you have a learning disorder.

Admittedly I was waiting for someone to mention it so I could pounce. :lol:

6 minutes ago, Momorider said:

You know NeoFascistHimmlerStoner your memes are not even remostly humourous they are just pathetically sad :guzzle: 

Bullshit. I have tremendous memes. They are the best memes available. No one has better memes than me.

16 minutes ago, Momorider said:

You know NeoFascistHimmlerStoner your memes are not even remostly humourous they are just pathetically sad :guzzle: 

:lmao:

9 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Bullshit. I have tremendous memes. They are the best memes available. No one has better memes than me.

Maybe...some are better than others.  But Momo still owns the best pet names title.  :lmao:

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Holy shit...I haven't been following along but Rand has 6 cracked ribs and a bruised lung?  Jesus.  What was he hit with?  A 6x6?  or is he just frail?

Sounds like he got his ass beat and they are keeping the real reason quiet for some reason.

Just now, Kivalo said:

Sounds like he got his ass beat and they are keeping the real reason quiet for some reason.

Yeah...I am curious about that too.  The defendants lawyer said it "was not political" so.....  :dunno:  

Could be that ol' Rand is one of "those" neighbors.  

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah...I am curious about that too.  The defendants lawyer said it "was not political" so.....  :dunno:  

"those". ??

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It was a dispute over property line, trees, and the leaves that fall every year.. I guess Rand has a tree and some of the leaves fall on the guys property and believes Rand should clean them up. Apparently Rand was tackled onto the mower.