Check your account email address ×

I want a solid explaination from the board Dems

The dem party is having a bit of a mutiny in itself. These parties are rotten to the core and are only concerned with helping themselves. People are finally starting to wise up... On both sides. Unfortunately our short term options kinda suck at the moment.

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, Anler said:

The dem party is having a bit of a mutiny in itself. These parties are rotten to the core and are only concerned with helping themselves. People are finally starting to wise up... On both sides. Unfortunately our short term options kinda suck at the moment.

Yeah.  Maybe it will be like the old saying.  "the darkest hour is just before the dawn"

• Platinum Contributing Member

Money is not the problem, human nature and people are.   Kind of like the guns don't kill people do.  Like Ron Paul says if people (elected officials) simply wouldn't be influenced by money it wouldn't be such a big deal.

This is why the size of govt needs to be controlled as no matter which way you lean people will always have their hands out.   The small the govt the less influence money can have.   Bernie Sanders style of govt will do nothing to fix this, in reality it would make it worse because govt would grow and grow and grow.  

As Milton Friedman said so perfectly "just where are you going to find these angels to organize society for us?" 1:50 mark

9 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Money is not the problem, human nature and people are.   Kind of like the guns don't kill people do.  Like Ron Paul says if people (elected officials) simply wouldn't be influenced by money it wouldn't be such a big deal.

This is why the size of govt needs to be controlled as no matter which way you lean people will always have their hands out.   The small the govt the less influence money can have.   Bernie Sanders style of govt will do nothing to fix this, in reality it would make it worse because govt would grow and grow and grow.  

As Milton Friedman said so perfectly "just where are you going to find these angels to organize society for us?" 1:50 mark

THIS  And that is why we need to shrink Government.  Not grow it.

28 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Nailed it! :bc:

28 minutes ago, Highmark said:

If you think the Republican party wants to shrink govt then you haven't been paying attention. They want to divert funds from areas that don't support their base and give it to those that do. Republicans have grown govt more than Dems. The tax and spend Dems.

21 minutes ago, Anler said:

If you think the Republican party wants to shrink govt then you haven't been paying attention. They want to divert funds from areas that don't support their base and give it to those that do. Republicans have grown govt more than Dems. The tax and spend Dems.

It's like we're stuck with this 2 party BS. I voted for Perot and really just screwed HW and got Clinton in. Felt a lot like pissing in the wind. I like Johnson, I just don't think he has a chance, and don't want to end up with another Clinton...

8 minutes ago, Edmo said:

It's like we're stuck with this 2 party BS. I voted for Perot and really just screwed HW and got Clinton in. Felt a lot like pissing in the wind. I like Johnson, I just don't think he has a chance, and don't want to end up with another Clinton...

Yet what has the GOP or the Dems done for you?

Amazes me how Americans are so fed up with these parties yet they keep voting for them.

5 minutes ago, Sludgey said:

Trump isn't really a republican so if you want a "3rd party" to win he's the obvious choice!

Well Trump is the closest thing to an "outsider" we've had in a while. And I'd rather eat dog shit than see the liar win. 

I want to be clear I'm sure this is going on in the RNC as well or at least some form of it. 

The he idea that people were buying a dinner with Obama seems crazy to me

59 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Yet what has the GOP or the Dems done for you?

Amazes me how Americans are so fed up with these parties yet they keep voting for them.

Just vote for the lesser of two evils.

Trump ran a rather lean organization his campaign staff was like 1/10th or the lying criminal CUNTS. I think he will run a very tight administration and close a bunch of overseas bases, weed out the deadwood :) 

29 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Trump ran a rather lean organization his campaign staff was like 1/10th or the lying criminal CUNTS. I think he will run a very tight administration and close a bunch of overseas bases, weed out the deadwood :) 

I think so too.

A lot of the reason he is so unpopular with both parties.

43 minutes ago, Momorider said:

That's a good way to end up dead. Reagan had intentions of doing stuff too. He lived but the message resonated.

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 hours ago, Anler said:

From my post.

"This is why the size of govt needs to be controlled as no matter which way you lean people will always have their hands out." 

Except the tea party, they seem to be the only ones concerned with the size of govt.  The other sides extreme wants to grow govt by close to 100%.  Think about that.  Problem with govt growth is its so difficult to go back and shrink it.  

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

From my post.

"This is why the size of govt needs to be controlled as no matter which way you lean people will always have their hands out." 

Except the tea party, they seem to be the only ones concerned with the size of govt.  The other sides extreme wants to grow govt by close to 100%.  Think about that.  Problem with govt growth is its so difficult to go back and shrink it.  

Conservatives are sick and tired of both sides growing government.  That is why Trump is where he is.  The right is doing something about it, the left just puts up another establishment politician.