Check your account email address ×

I want a solid explaination from the board Dems

8 minutes ago, racer254 said:

What's your point?

Trump's plans will grow the government massively. $10 Trillion currently estimated and it always ends up higher.

I realize he's got everyone sold on fairy tales though. 

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Trump's plans will grow the government massively. $10 Trillion currently estimated and it always ends up higher.

It is less than what Hillary would grow it.  The simple fact that he is not as much of an insider like the rest means a lot.

Edited by racer254

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

And then the guy with sheep shit for brains bought into the leftard BULLFUCKINGSHIT :lol: 

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

It is less than what Hillary would grow it.  The simple fact that he is not as much of an insider like the rest means a lot.

So we're back to the lesser of two evils shit which is what got us here to begin with. :lol:

5 minutes ago, SSFB said:

So we're back to the lesser of two evils shit which is what got us here to begin with. :lol:

We are back to it?  Actually we never left it.  I just hope it changes and one thing I know is that hillary will not change it.

Honestly, if you can't understand the corruption that the DNC brings, then I guess there really is no hope for you.

Edited by racer254

Just now, racer254 said:

We are back to it?  Actually we never left it.  I just hope it changes and one thing I know is that hillary will not change it.

How will it change if people continue to vote for it?

What's the definition of insanity?

Just now, SSFB said:

How will it change if people continue to vote for it?

What's the definition of insanity?

After the recent email hack, do you understand the corruption of the DNC?  Do you want to continue with that?

Just now, racer254 said:

After the recent email hack, do you understand the corruption of the DNC?  Do you want to continue with that?

Nope, that's why I'm not voting for Hillary. 

4 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Nope, that's why I'm not voting for Hillary. 

Well, I am not either.  And I don't think it will do the country good to have her in there, while trump may be a blowhard and might not be able to get things done, he has the best chance to beat her.  I guess I am more anti-clinton, then I am pro-trump.  I like Johnson, but I don't think he will win.  I voted perot using that logic and it put slick willy in.  Not going to make that mistake twice.

Edited by racer254

Well, I am not either.  And I don't think it will do the country good to have her in there, while trump may be a blowhard and might not be able to get things done, he has the best chance to beat her.  I guess I am more anti-clinton, then I am pro-trump.  I like Johnson, but I don't think he will win.  I voted perot using that logic and it put slick willy in.  Not going to make that mistake twice.

Your vote put Slick Willy in?

Must have been some major shenanigans going on in November of '91. :bc:

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Don't think Johnson can win :lol: Yah no fucking shit all his is is a spoiler oh and a weed smoking clown 

6 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Your vote put Slick Willy in?

Must have been some major shenanigans going on in November of '91. :bc:

It was a vote that was taken away from someone else.  And if you can't understand that, I am not going to waste my time to explain it to you.

It was a vote that was taken away from someone else.  And if you can't understand that, I am not going to waste my time to explain it to you.

Oh I get it, it's just seriously flawed logic that the GOP and the Dems love to see the public hang onto. 

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Don't waste your time his head is thicker than a reactor building :flush: 

6 hours ago, Highmark said:

From my post.

"This is why the size of govt needs to be controlled as no matter which way you lean people will always have their hands out." 

Except the tea party, they seem to be the only ones concerned with the size of govt.  The other sides extreme wants to grow govt by close to 100%.  Think about that.  Problem with govt growth is its so difficult to go back and shrink it.  

All I have heard from the tea party is they want to cut welfare, social security and increase the military. Not entirely conservative IMO.