Check your account email address ×

Leftist Filmmaker Uploads Video Showing His Shock At Just How Empty The DNC Is

http://www.dailywire.com/news/7844/leftist-filmmaker-uploads-video-showing-his-shock-chase-stephens

If you're watching the big news networks, you'd think the Democratic National Convention is a standing-room-only smashing success with zero controversy, angry protests, and tons of American flags.

Film director, Josh Fox, best known for his Oscar-nominated anti-fracking documentary Gasland, uploaded a video (below) to his Facebook page live from inside the Wells Fargo Center, where he was utterly shocked at the amount of empty seats.

44 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

lmao. you clowns never disappoint. obviously many of you aren't tuned in to reality, which is nothing new.

Ok Mr. can easily shoot someone running away in the knee from a 100 feet away with a handgun. :lol:

4 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

lmao. you clowns never disappoint. obviously many of you aren't tuned in to reality, which is nothing new.

Fill us in please... :pc:

33 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Nobody there....must have found a lot of paid seat sitters :nuts:

Thousands and Thousands, street bums will sit and clap for $50 bucks that buys a lot of Lysol :guzzle: 

11 hours ago, Anler said:

Fill us in please... :pc:

man you've turned into quite the dumb ass too, pitiful. you don't think some of those pics and vids may have been taken during slow parts of the day, or during breaks between speakers, etc etc etc ? if any of you dimwits actually watched the conventions for yourselves, you'd have a clue as to who filled the halls, and when. but most probably didn't watch. instead they tune in to many of the right wing dimwits outlets, like this place, for their info and then just pass it on to the next dimwit.

Edited by Snoslinger

12 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

man you've turned into quite the dumb ass too, pitiful. you don't think some of those pics and vids may have been taken during slow parts of the day, or during breaks between speakers, etc etc etc ? if any of you dimwits actually watched the conventions for yourselves, you'd have a clue as to who filled the halls, and when. but most probably didn't watch. instead they tune in to many of the right wing dimwits outlets, like this place, for their info and then just pass it on to the next dimwit.

The fact that the most moronic libs I've ever encountered continuously refer to this place as being full of idiots in some form of fashion tells me it's a decent place.  But, I still can't for the life of me figure out why you clowns stay here.  For the most part, nobody agrees with you, nobody really seems to back your poorly written posts because they are incredibly short on thought and value, and since we are all "idiots"...well, isn't there a better place for you ladies?  We'd all hope you'd have found it by now, but apparently being little shits that constantly like the bashing attention tells me you guys are just beat down victims who feel zit his abuse is as good of attention you are ever gonna get.  Creepy weird.  So, good luck with all this weird ass-hurt you dip sticks like to endure.  

Or, and this is crazy, go somewhere else that contain more people that think like you.  "Funny farms" come to mind.  

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The fact that the most moronic libs I've ever encountered continuously refer to this place as being full of idiots in some form of fashion tells me it's a decent place.  But, I still can't for the life of me figure out why you clowns stay here.  For the most part, nobody agrees with you, nobody really seems to back your poorly written posts because they are incredibly short on thought and value, and since we are all "idiots"...well, isn't there a better place for you ladies?  We'd all hope you'd have found it by now, but apparently being little shits that constantly like the bashing attention tells me you guys are just beat down victims who feel zit his abuse is as good of attention you are ever gonna get.  Creepy weird.  So, good luck with all this weird ass-hurt you dip sticks like to endure.  

Or, and this is crazy, go somewhere else that contain more people that think like you.  "Funny farms" come to mind.  

Snot is about as out of touch and clueless as it gets if you didn't know :dunno: 

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Wow no one went to the DNC. Now if I was a right wing Twat thats what I would believe......cause I gots me da chain emails from Bubbsy

Are you dipshits actually going to deny that the sanders folks walked out and left empty seats? :nuts: This isn't right wing spin Einstein.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

you're sheer entertainment, obviously. what makes things even more humorous is that because there are more dip shits here than clued in people, you think you're right and we're wrong. like a house full of retards thinking their normal because the counselor is different.

3 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Are you dipshits actually going to deny that the sanders folks walked out and left empty seats? :nuts: This isn't right wing spin Einstein.

OMG that's awful. i swear some of you have never seen conventions before. did you watch the conventions?

Edited by Snoslinger

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

OMG that's awful. i swear some of you have never seen conventions before.

Talk to your buddy mc. He's the one denying it happened.UNITY :lol: