Check your account email address ×

Little bastards should get life in prison

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol: you don't even understand the link SR posted. it was a ruling on Clinton's statement, not Clinton herself making the ruling. an accurate ruling as well.

And you don't understand the hilarity of randomly bringing Hillary into a argument as the "end all" beacon of truth. :lol: \\\\\\\\\\\Don't think for a minute poor white people don't get screwed every day. The justice system is more about dollars than race.

Those that can afford to buy a good defense get off lighter.

Do you think someone like Will Smiths kids would get the same sentence as yours?

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Cold War said:

And you don't understand the hilarity of randomly bringing Hillary into a argument as the "end all" beacon of truth. :lol: \\\\\\\\\\\Don't think for a minute poor white people don't get screwed every day. The justice system is more about dollars than race.

Do you think someone like Will Smiths kids would get the same sentence as yours?

BAM!!!!!! right in the kisser

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

did you miss my point? it was that these things can go different ways at times. no, I do not think that.

36 minutes ago, hayward said:

BAM!!!!!! right in the kisser

wtf? why is that? :lol:

On 10/24/2017 at 8:56 AM, DriftBusta said:

Some really piss poor parenting going on there, without question.  Love to see the data on those kids and their parents.

21 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

not quite what were you expecting is it?

From left: Kyle Anger, 17, Mikadyn Payne, 16, and Mark Sekelsky, 16, could face life behind bars. (Genesee County Prosecutors Office)

From left: Alexander Miller, 15, and Trevor Gray, 15, could face life behind bars. (Genesee County Prosecutors Office)

19 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

who thought it was going to be a bunch of black kids, besides wolfie?

Only one person brought race into this conversation and it wasn't woolie. 

Honestly i would bet most had been in little real trouble before,  kids do stupid things at that age.  I see it with my kids and i lived it myself.  I would bet theres very few of us who haven't done stupid things where we could have been killed,  killed someone or ended up in jail.  I can rattle 100 instances off the top of my head when i was their age of doing all 3 

Edited by Angry ginger
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

Only one person brought race into this conversation and it wasn't woolie.  Honestly i would bet most had been in little real trouble before,  kids do stupid things at that age.  I see it with my kids and i lived it myself.  I would bet theres very few of us who haven't done stupid things where we could have been killed,  killed someone or ended up in jail.  I can rattle 100 instances off the top of my head when i was their age of doing all 3 

Agree....but you missed the point.  The black kid does the same thing and he's a lifer....the white kid does it and it was a mistake.  Ignoring reality does not make one racially tolerant.....but racially ignorant. 

Just now, Angry ginger said:

Honestly i would bet most had been in little real trouble before,  kids do stupid things at that age.  I see it with my kids and i lived it myself.  I would bet theres very few of us who haven't done stupid things where we could have been killed,  killed someone or ended up in jail.  I can rattle 100 instances off the top of my head when i was their age of doing all 3 

Yeah, I am right there with you.. I can recall rolling a big ass tractor trailer wheel down a road, through a busy major intersection in Hershey, PA... Didnt hit anything but a fence which it blew through..fucking 100lb wheel was probably going about 40mph..Dumb shit we do as kids..

Just now, Angry ginger said:

I feel bad for the kids too.  There is no way they thought they were going to kill someone that day when they got out of bed.  Stupid decisions. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Agree....but you missed the point.  The black kid does the same thing and he's a lifer....the white kid does it and it was a mistake.  Ignoring reality does not make one racially tolerant.....but racially ignorant. 

NFL PLAYER ARRESTS: SHOWING 870 RECORD(S)

DATE TEAM NAME POS CASE CATEGORY DESCRIPTION OUTCOME
2017-09-22 LAR Ethan Westbrooks DE Arrested Gun Pulled over for speeding near Bakersfield, Calif. Police found gun in his car and suspected him of carrying a stolen loaded firearm. Resolution undetermined.
2017-09-01 CLE T.Y. McGill DT Arrested Drugs Accused of misdemeanor marijuana posession at hotel in Charlotte. Resolution undetermined.
2017-08-18 NYG Michael Bowie OT Arrested Domestic violence Accused of domestic assault and battery, grabbing girlfriend by the neck and throwing her to the ground in Tulsa. Resolution undetermined.
2017-08-17 OAK Sean Smith CB Arrested Assault Charged with felony assault for incident in Pasadena, Calif., on July 4. Accused of stomping on head of sister's boyfriend. Resolution undetermined.
2017-07-18 JAC Dante Fowler DE Arrested Battery Accused of hitting a man who criticized his driving in St. Petersburg. Resolution undetermined.
2017-07-16 HOU D'Onta Foreman RB Arrested Drugs, gun Accused of marijuana possession and unlawfully carrying a gun in Austin, Texas. Resolution undetermined.
2017-07-09 BUF Adolphus Washington DT Arrested Gun Accused of carrying a concealed weapon at water park in Ohio, leading to intense encounter with police. Resolution undetermined
2017-07-04 DAL Damien Wilson LB Arrested Assault, gun Charged with two counts of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon in Frisco, Texas after allegedly brandishing rifle at a man. Resolution undetermined.
2017-06-29 PIT Artie Burns CB Arrested Suspended license Pulled over in Miami Beach, accused of driving with a suspended license. Resolution undetermined.
2017-06-21 GB Letroy Guion DT Arrested DUI Pulled over in Hawaii, suspected of drunken driving. Resolution undetermined.
2017-06-21 NYJ Lorenzo Mauldin LB Charged Assault Accused of attacking man at nightclub in Manhattan April 2. Resolution undetermined.
2017-06-11 NO Willie Snead WR Arrested DUI Accused of drunk driving in Kenner, La., where his car had crashed and he registered a blood-alcohol content of .125. Resolution undetermined. Suspended three games.
2017-06-04 NYG Roger Lewis WR Arrested DUI, drugs Pulled over in Ohio, acccued of operating a vehicle while impaired after police smelled marijuana. Resolution undetermined.
2017-05-29 DAL Nolan Carroll CB Arrested DUI Pulled over in Dallas, suspected of driving while intoxicated. Resolution undetermined.
2017-05-07 NYJ Robby Anderson WR Arrested Resisting arrest Accused of fighting police and security at music festival in Miami. Resolution undetermined.
2017-04-07 WAS Junior Galette LB Arrested Disorderly conduct Accused of getting into a fight and running away from police in Biloxi, Miss. Resolution undetermined.
2017-04-06 SF Tramaine Brock CB Arrested Domestic violence Suspected of felony domestic violence in Santa Clara, Calif. Officers said female had visible injuries. Dropped by prosecutors based on insufficient evidence.
2017-04-06 SEA Trevone Boykin QB Arrested Probation violation Suspected of violating probation with March 27 arrest. Probation stemmed from 2015 bar fight while at TCU. Resolution undetermined.
2017-04-01 ARI Marquis Bundy WR Arrested Disorderly Suspected of failing to obey police commands after getting agitated outside club in Scottsdale, Ariz. Resolution undetermined.
2017-03-31 DEN Will Parks S Arrested Domestic violence Accused of harassment and non-physical domestic violence in incident involving his former girlfriend. Resolution undetermined.
2017-03-27 SEA Trevone Boykin QB Arrested Drugs Accused of marijuana possession, public intoxication. He was a passenger in a car involved in accident in Dallas. Resolution undetermined.
2017-03-26 CHI Deiondre Hall CB Arrested Disorderly conduct Accused of disorderly conduct, public intoxication and interference outside bar in Cedar Falls, Iowa. Resolution undetermined.
2017-03-26 GB Makinton Dorleant CB Arrested Police interference Accused of interfence after scuffle outside of bar in Cedar Falls, Iowa. Resolution undetermined.
2017-03-07 KC Demetrius Harris TE Arrested Drugs Suspected of felony marijuana possession as passenger in car pulled over in Missouri. Resolution undetermined.
2017-03-05 LAR Ethan Westbrooks DT Arrested Domestic violence Suspected of domestic violence in Sacramento after police observed injuries to mother of his child. Dropped by prosecutors.
2017-02-25 IND David Parry DT Arrested DUI, resisting arrest Suspected of stealing golf cart, driving drunk, resisting arrest in Scottsdale, Ariz. Pleaded guilty to reduced charges, two years of probation.
2017-02-25 BAL Matt Elam S Arrested Drugs Pulled over in Miami Beach, accused of possessing marijuana, Oxycodone. Resolution undetermined.
2017-02-16 NYJ Darrelle Revis CB Charged Assault Accused of aggravated assault after altercation in Pittsburgh. Video shows two men on the ground unconscious. Charges dismissed.
2017-02-16 LAC King Dunlap OT Arrested Violating court order Suspected of violating protective order in Nashville stemming from domestic incident. Resolution undetermined.
2017-01-12 GB Sam Shields CB Charged Drugs Accused of misdemeanor marijuana possession from Oct. 19, 2016. Pleaded no contest, $500 fine.
2017-01-10 LAR Tre Mason RB Arrested Eluding police Accused of fleeing law enforcement, careless driving on an ATV in July 2016. Resolution undetermined.
2017-01-02 CIN Adam Jones CB Arrested Assault Accused of poking hotel security employee in the eye in Cincinnati, obstructing police. Pleaded guilty to misdemeanor charge, sentenced to time served of two days in jail.
:clueless:

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

The point is nobody here was discussing that let alone race at all except for you and Slinger. These kids might end up being lifers...wait for the verdict or start another thread dumbass 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

The point is nobody here was discussing that let alone race at all except for you and Slinger. These kids might end up being lifers...wait for the verdict or start another thread dumbass 

Slinger was spot on - you fucks thought they were black - especially Woolie and his parenting comment.  Now you're all :backpeddle:

14 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Yeah, I am right there with you.. I can recall rolling a big ass tractor trailer wheel down a road, through a busy major intersection in Hershey, PA... Didnt hit anything but a fence which it blew through..fucking 100lb wheel was probably going about 40mph..Dumb shit we do as kids..

was it on "Hershey highway"? :lol:

I did something similar to that, only on my grandparents farm. we pushed an old set of iron wagon wheels down a hill and it turned and plowed into gramps barn. we blamed my cousin for it.

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Slinger was spot on - you fucks thought they were black - especially Woolie and his parenting comment.  Now you're all :backpeddle:

so obvious. the fact that wolfie can't come up with any "data" that he thinks he'd see in a newspaper was especially telling.

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

You are doing a miserable job at white knighting for Slinger here. I knew they were white just like I knew they were from Clio, not Flint or Detroit or whatever he "meant" to say

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Somebody should drop a brick on your fucking dopey looking sloped head....probably just bounce off.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Skidooski said:

You are doing a miserable job at white knighting for Slinger here. I knew they were white just like I knew they were from Clio, not Flint or Detroit or whatever he "meant" to say

maybe. but clio didn't come up until later, after I posted the pic. you didn't make the comment wolfie did though.

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Somebody should drop a brick on your fucking dopey looking sloped head....probably just bounce off.

Might knock some sense into him though. I'll volunteer and brick a pallet of bricks  :lmao: 

• Haha 2

Just now, Snoslinger said:

was it on "Hershey highway"? :lol:

I did something similar to that, only on my grandparents farm. we pushed an old set of iron wagon wheels down a hill and it turned and plowed into gramps barn. we blamed my cousin for it.

The intersection was Chocolate Ave, aka Main st, aka Hershey highway!!!!! lol...:lol2:

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

maybe. but clio didn't come up until later, after I posted the pic. you didn't make the comment wolfie did though.

Maybe my ass...From the original link I posted

"the teens all live in Clio and attend Clio High School. They are Kyle Anger, 17, Mark Sekelsky, 16, Mikadyn Payne, 16, Alexzander Miller, 15, and Trevor Gray, 15."

:lol: 

• Thanks 1