Check your account email address ×

Little bastards should get life in prison

Here Slinger. Let me help. Repeat after me: "I fucked up when I said Detroit, when I really meant Flint. I also fucked up when I assumed everyone would think they were black because I thought they were from Detroit or Flint or wherever. I'll make sure I know the area better next I do that. My apologies." It's really not that hard.............

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

so like i said, calling out racism is racism. duh

You didn't call out shit. 

Just now, Skidude600 said:

Here Slinger. Let me help. Repeat after me: "I fucked up when I said Detroit, when I really meant Flint. I also fucked up when I assumed everyone would think they were black because I thought they were from Detroit or Flint or wherever. I'll make sure I know the area better next I do that. My apologies." It's really not that hard.............

He'll never admit it was him that started with the racism 

4 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

you had some of it correct. i didn't say everyone :bc:

why some of you want to divert this thing to flint vs detroit is funny. like i said, it doesn't change a thing 

1 minute ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Oh I know. He's one of those that could fall in a tub of his own shit and he'd still tell everyone it doesn't stink. 

6 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

i did, wolfie made that statement because he was pretty fucking sure they were going to be minorities, how many people make statements like that if they thought the crime happened in a white neighorhood? 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

why some of you want to divert this thing to flint vs detroit is funny. like i said, it doesn't change a thing 

My bad. Would "most" be more appropriate. Or how about "some". As far as the bold is concerned, it might be because you aren't from around here and have no idea who lives where. Those of us that do called you on your bullshit. And that's what's really funny.

10 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

My bad. Would "most" be more appropriate. Or how about "some". As far as the bold is concerned, it might be because you aren't from around here and have no idea who lives where. Those of us that do called you on your bullshit. And that's what's really funny.

you are grabbing at straws and making up shit. i accused wolfie, and i asked "who else" thought that. i also know alot of blacks live in flint, as well as detroit. but if you want to make this into some "i know michigan better than you" debate, you win! 

Edited by Snoslinger

11 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

The only one who is associating race with cities is YOU

11 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

Oh I know. He's one of those that could fall in a tub of his own shit and he'd still tell everyone it doesn't stink. 

Exactly :lol:

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i did, wolfie made that statement because he was pretty fucking sure they were going to be minorities, how many people make statements like that if they thought the crime happened in a white neighorhood? 

He made a statement about bad parenting.   If you got race out if that, I'd say you're the one who is racist.   You Dumbocunts are to stupid to realized just how stupid you really are. 

12 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

He associates blacks with Flint :lol:  But Woooolie is the one who is racist :lol: