Check your account email address ×

Little bastards should get life in prison

2 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

I wouldnt try to tell anyone what should happen here, alot to consider and im glad im not part of it

wtf? you're a chicken shit, like many of us already knew. you'd rather run around cheering for the righties and never step into the rink.

Image result for male cheerleader gif

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Michiganders, they are all defective :news:  :lol::bc: 

You should keep your Liberal FIB ass out of Michigan. Stay down there and ride your own trail system 

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Slinger was spot on - you fucks thought they were black - especially Woolie and his parenting comment.  Now you're all :backpeddle:

Yea, especially all of us who live in Michigan, and who knows where Clio is, and have been there :lol:

STFU you moron 

59 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

You are doing a miserable job at white knighting for Slinger here. I knew they were white just like I knew they were from Clio, not Flint or Detroit or whatever he "meant" to say

Bingo :lol:

54 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Maybe my ass...From the original link I posted

:lol: 

:groin:

44 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

if they were much younger I would agree with you more. they're old enough to know better and that the size, shape, etc of the shit they were dropping could do some serious damage. trying to kill someone? no, which is why it's second degree.

So all these little niglets that go and shoot someone, or rob someone, and get shot, and then their momma goes on TV and says, "he didn't know no better. They didn't have to shoot my baby. He dinne do nuffin wring.  He jus dinnen know" . 

Save your BS 

16 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

whooooossssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh

The only whooosing sound is the sound of you trying to spin your way out of this 

38 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

So all these little niglets that go and shoot someone, or rob someone, and get shot, and then their momma goes on TV and says, "he didn't know no better. They didn't have to shoot my baby. He dinne do nuffin wring.  He jus dinnen know" . 

Save your BS 

what in the fuck are you babbling about? I thought I made it pretty damn clear what should happen to anyone in these kid's shoes. it's funny though, you accusing of being a racist and all because I mention a town, or wolfie. etc and then turn around and make a statement like that. :lol: 

and the whoooooosh stands, only louder and longer this time. holy fuck.

Edited by Snoslinger

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

what in the fuck are you babbling about? I thought I made it pretty damn clear what should happen to anyone in these kid's shoes. it's funny though, you accusing of being a racist and all because I mention a town, or wolfie. etc and then turn around and make a statement like that. :lol: 

and the whoooooosh stands, only louder and longer this time. holy fuck.

Still won't admit that YOU'RE the one who made this about race .   Typical Dumbocunt   

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member

there was a 4 way intersection in my neighbor hood growing up. Back entrance to the hospital and residential streets. On one corner there was a large hill with a empty house on It.  We'd stand up there and launch snowball at cars. Like mortar shells. Big high arc throws. It was all in the timing. Roof hits were best.it was dark up af up there and there was a street light on the corner well below us,we were invisible.  So much fun.  People would stop and get out, be all pissed we'd hoot and howl from the darkness and let a volley go.  Then the cruiser would show up and we'd peppa that fucker too. The drive way was unplowed so the cop could do nothing but run his spotlight for a bit. The house on the hill backed up to 9-10 acres of field and woods and then our backyards. It was fool proof. Here's a recent google earth pic. Good times

IMG_2257.PNG

• Haha 1