Check your account email address ×

O’reilly is a bigger scum than could be imagined.

It's going to get to the point where guys will be afraid to even look at a broad, let alone talk to her or ask her out at work. 

What a fuckin'  shitshow the US is becoming. 

I try to stay up with current events in the USA but I'm getting so fuckin' sick of the shit I see. 

I'm still gonna' try to get up to Ontario someday to check it out. It can't possibly be as bad as this festering cesspool. 

7 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

I'm glad this came out....fuckers like him thinking they can run roughshod over people and then buy silence....he can eat a bullet anytime now.

If this is true, he needs to just go away.  However, I'm not ready to throw the guy under the bus simply based on a NY Times article.  He's done too much good work for the public, from outing corrupt politicians to Kates law.  I'd like to see this play out in court, honestly.

• Platinum Contributing Member
24 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

If this is true, he needs to just go away.  However, I'm not ready to throw the guy under the bus simply based on a NY Times article.  He's done too much good work for the public, from outing corrupt politicians to Kates law.  I'd like to see this play out in court, honestly.

Play out in court....why do you think he throws tens of millions of dollars at these women...come on Woolie.

30 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Like Trump?

Do you have a link that shows Trump paying a woman  32 million dollars for her silence?

Edited by Biggie Smails

21 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Play out in court....why do you think he throws tens of millions of dollars at these women...come on Woolie.

I didn't read the NY TImes article, did it have a photocopy of the court order?  Do we have named sources.  It would be hard to wrap my brain around a guy being that stupid that he would need to stroke a check for 32 million.  If he did, like I said, go away.  But lets be honest, we are in a time where character assassination is the game, and Bill O'Reilly was and still is, for now, a leading conservative voice.  He's done alot of good work, and that can't be ignored is all I'm saying.

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

yep, and only now, because of what happened with the Hollywood movie exec, are they trying to show some anger about it.

Yeah that’s it....you sure like to concoct some cute little scenarios and situations. :lol:

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

yep, and only now, because of what happened with the Hollywood movie exec, are they trying to show some anger about it.

Not everyone does partisan worship like you guys do. I always thought he was an arrogant blowhard and couldn’t get thru 2 minutes of his show.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

guilt isn't always the case for that. sometimes it's cheaper to do that than to allow a lie to run rampant and ruin you.

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

Not everyone does partisan worship like you guys do. I always thought he was an arrogant blowhard and couldn’t get thru 2 minutes of his show.

:lmao::lol: 

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

It just makes O'Reilly like Bill Clinton, flawed but still relevant on a lesser level. I don't think he will ever get back on TV but he will still have an opinion that will carry some weight.

2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Yep....he and Hannity are both annoying fucktwaddles.

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Yeah that’s it....you sure like to concoct some cute little scenarios and situations. :lol:

if I went back and looked at the previous threads about o'really and the other clowns at faux getting nabbed, how many declarations against this stuff do you think I would find?