Check your account email address ×

Who's to blame for Puerto Rico?

Rod

the hurricane

the poor infrastructure of PR

the late and poor handling of recovery efforts of trump. we could invade and occupy an island 50 times that size and take over things in 2 days. but we cannot get PR sufficient water, food, and other supplies in several weeks? paleez. 

in that order

Just now, Snoslinger said:

the hurricane

the late and poor handling of recovery efforts of trump. we could invade and occupy an island 50 times that size and take over things in 2 days. but we cannot get PR sufficient water, food, and other supplies in several weeks? paleez. 

in that order

Quoted for future proof of how dum you are k

3 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

2nd post blames Trump....shocker.

As you can see slinger actually holds trump in very high regard. He thinks trump has the skills to rebuild an entire island In a couple weeks, but just... didn't.

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

As you can see slinger actually holds trump in very high regard. He thinks trump has the skills to rebuild an entire island In a couple weeks, but just... didn't.

:lol:

It looks to me like that whole fucking island is run by complete and inept morons.  The level of corruption must rival other third world countries.  But, "NO!!!!!!!  WE WON'T BECOME PART OF THE US!!!!!!!!!"  I wonder why.

1 hour ago, Rod Johnson said:

um no, that is not what i said. you clowns have some serious reading comprehension skills. i said we as a country should be able to have plenty of water, food, and other supplies to all of them this late in the game. god damn dude. 

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

um no, that is not what i said. you clowns have some serious reading comprehension skills. i said we as a country should be able to have plenty of water, food, and other supplies to all of them this late in the game. god damn dude. 

Outline your game plan you have it figured out right 

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

You mean all the supplies that were behind that female mayor during the press conference put together to bash trump??? Those supplies?

I see nothing good about Puerto Ricans. PRs are the result of PIRATE BREEDING. Puerto Rico was at the head of the western trading route to the Caribbean. Pirates from all over the world would go there and breed the women. That's why you have the type of people they are, criminal, violent, not highly intelligent, and mixed race. 

PRs have destroyed good mill cities in New England. Wherever they go, good people flee their violence and crime. 

Pick up a paper in any mill city in New England, and look at the arrest column............75% will be Hispanic. 

Just now, polaris550 said:

I see nothing good about Puerto Ricans. PRs are the result of PIRATE BREEDING. Puerto Rico was at the head of the western trading route to the Caribbean. Pirates from all over the world would go there and breed the women. That's why you have the type of people they are, criminal, violent, not highly intelligent, and mixed race. 

PRs have destroyed good mill cities in New England. Wherever they go, good people flee their violence and crime. 

Pick up a paper in any mill city in New England, and look at the arrest column............75% will be Hispanic. 

Sweet fuck@!@!!@@#  "Pirate breeding"/    :lol:

But seriously, yeah...

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Sweet fuck@!@!!@@#  "Pirate breeding"/    :lol:

But seriously, yeah...

Z, you got any PRs in Duluth??? Thank God, if ya' don't.     :bc:

Edited by Guest

Just now, polaris550 said:

Z, you got any PRs in Duluth??? Thank God, if ya' don't. 

Oh, I don't know.  Probably somewhere.  It's loaded with white liberals here...a lot of self hating snowflakes. But, it's a nice balance cuz, lots pick-up trucks too!  

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, I don't know.  Probably somewhere.  It's loaded with white liberals here...a lot of self hating snowflakes. But, it's a nice balance cuz, lots pick-up trucks too!  

Pick-ups and libs!! :lol2::lol2::lol2:

5 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

Pick-ups and libs!! :lol2::lol2::lol2:

I had a buddy years ago tell me that the best places to live are the ones with a lot of pick up trucks.  And it made me laugh...then I thought about it.  It made sense.  Guess who, for the most part, don't drive pick-ups?  Yep.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I had a buddy years ago tell me that the best places to live are the ones with a lot of pick up trucks.  And it made me laugh...then I thought about it.  It made sense.  Guess who, for the most part, don't drive pick-ups?  Yep.

I think snot drives a caravan sport 

10 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

the hurricane

in that order

we would have planned to invade the island for a long time before invading so false equivalency even though your list is prob what i would list it as well

reality is the people of PR created their bed but as americans we have to step up and help them even if it rewards their previous incompetency

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

we would have planned to invade the island for a long time before invading so false equivalency even though your list is prob what i would list it as well

reality is the people of PR created their bed but as americans we have to step up and help them even if it rewards their previous incompetency

Sounds very similar to what we did when your industry fucked up and went belly-up......:read:

IMG_3555.JPG

Edited by SnowRider

17 hours ago, BOHICA said:

You mean all the supplies that were behind that female mayor during the press conference put together to bash trump??? Those supplies?

End of thread.

41 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Sounds very similar to what we did when your industry fucked up and went belly-up......:read:

IMG_3555.JPG

Did that young girl write that?  Or is it just another stunt designed for snowflakes like yourself?