Check your account email address ×

Damn

Snake

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

well like 4 star generals, i guess they're off-limits and above everyone else. 

Off limits? Above everyone else? No, but definitely above you and  YOUR clown posse. :bc:

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I've heaard several issues from guys in here with newer trucks.  Hell I was talking to a guy with a 15 Suburban about a month ago, who paid 65k for the thing, and its been in the shop more than 10 times.  I'd be apeshit.  But in my little rip up to Maine, it drives really nice.  Can't get used to that V6 noise in a truck but making that kind of power.  What kinds of issues have you had?

You hard headed fuck.  Go take a walk, maybe take the wife out to breakfast.  No one has had their personal and professional life fucked with multiple times more than me or perhaps Don.  Posting my CRD#, pictures of my house, past employer, chopping pics of MY WIFE, etc.  I don't even know wtf your name is....and I bet 90% of the people in here don't either. :lol:  And the wedding picture thing was close to 15 years ago now, I never bring it up, maybe you ought stfu about it too.  The difference is I don't come in here 7 days a week looking for an argument.  You have your own little posse here too, and the guys who agree with me, disagree just as much.  I call that intellectual honesty, something you simply don't possess.  You and your side have lost touch with reality after this election, and just.  can't. understand why people support Trump.  You still champion mainstream political parties which just proves you don't get it.  I'm not going to defend Jims comments, but it was a reply where you claimed your wife described Huckabee Sanders as a "cunt", and you're coming unglued over his response.......because he used the words....."classy broad"?  wtfever guy.  And by all means, enjoy the next 7 years of Trump and give consideration to not feel so compelled to insult his supporters, or act shocked when they respond in kind.

Have had zero issues...its just really hard on fuel towing...dealer is fucking me hard on trade in value.

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

Off limits? Above everyone else? No, but definitely above you and  YOUR clown posse. :bc:

Most have no idea what it takes to reach levels in the military.  "GOD" is a level just before General in the combat arms.  So, yes, he is above reproach to the worthless liberal whining cunts.  YEAH...THAT'S RIGHT!!!!   CUNTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm classy!!!  :lol:

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Going after SSFB like a little bitch. Stop being a cunt. Act like you aren’t a thin skinned pussy east coaster. It’ll be ok ya big pus. Wahhhhhhh wahhhhhh....

he brought himself into this ya dumb cunt. as far as you liking unclassy chicks, that's your choice and i respect that.

14 minutes ago, Snake said:

well let's see, the other day your were implying my obituary, and life accomplishments, would be "empty". considering you deliver boxes for a living, and me a degreed engineer, i'm not sure why you would say something like that. so i assumed it meant because you served. maybe i was wrong, but i doubt it. oh i'm sure you'll say something different now, because that is how you roll. like you meant "being a cub scout"or "went rafting" or some other comical thing you'd think would be in an obituary :lol:

i also didn't see any negative comments about the cunt sanders saying what she did about debating kelly last friday. 

so i put 2 and 2 together, which means exactly what i just said.

Edited by Snoslinger

9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

he brought himself into this ya dumb cunt. as far as you liking unclassy chicks, that's your choice and i respect that.

Lol seriously you big baby... Go rub one out. Or beat an animal. Or smack around a hooker. Whatever East Coast Cunts do to relieve stress. Wahhhhh. Fucking bitch hahaha

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lol seriously you big baby... Go rub one out. Or beat an animal. Or smack around a hooker. Whatever East Coast Cunts do to relieve stress. Wahhhhh. Fucking bitch hahaha

i'd rather beat on you and the other dipshits. hopefully that pups takes a nice dump in your truck soon :lol:

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

>:(

1 minute ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

Not 8000 bad. :lol:

That's prison love.....dry.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

i'd rather beat on you and the other dipshits. hopefully that pups takes a nice dump in your truck soon :lol:

Lol is that what you call your work in this thread? The little dude is a fucking saint. Seriously. Slept through the night and hasn’t pissed once on the floor. 

13 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

:lol: at all of it. 

this is nothing. i'll show you unhinged the next time one of your buds freaks out, demands the banning of something less significant. then as an added bonus, we'll get to watch gap tooth ride in on his donkey with his admin badge glaring and guns a blazing. :lol:

Edited by Snoslinger

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lol is that what you call your work in this thread? The little dude is a fucking saint. Seriously. Slept through the night and hasn’t pissed once on the floor. 

man you're lucky. mine figured the poop thing out quickly, but peed inside for months. 

7 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

This is my favorite side of slinger. The completely unhinged side. :lmao: 

Definitely top 5 for entertainment

Let's see there is Drunk Revmolester vs Webba ,  Drunk F7Ben always good for a laugh, Don off his meds and talking Buffalo, the Frog and his marry band of ladies. and our dear friend Slinger ever since the election. 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

Definitely top 5 for entertainment

Let's see there is Drunk Revmolester vs Webba ,  Drunk F7Ben always good for a laugh, Don off his meds and talking Buffalo, the Frog and his marry band of ladies. and our dear friend Slinger ever since the election. 

Drunk Fred/Webba was priceless. :lol:

1 minute ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

Even if they came up 8000 thats still 17+ less then sticker.

I imagine it’s a little harder when you live in the boonies like you do. If I decide I want a Chevy I have like 6 dealerships to choose from within minutes. And I got all day to fuck with them to get the best deal. :lol: Carmax pays the best for used around here. I always get an appraisal from them first before I go to trade in. They always offer more than the stealership on trade in. And they also have a zillion vehicles on their lot so if I don’t get my price I’ll just go back there. The one in Kenosha also sells new cars.

2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I imagine it’s a little harder when you live in the boonies like you do. If I decide I want a Chevy I have like 6 dealerships to choose from within minutes. And I got all day to fuck with them to get the best deal. :lol: Carmax pays the best for used around here. I always get an appraisal from them first before I go to trade in. They always offer more than the stealership on trade in. And they also have a zillion vehicles on their lot so if I don’t get my price I’ll just go back there. The one in Kenosha also sells new cars.

You got that right. 

One of the many things I miss about living in Ontario.

2 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Don't worry honey I'll  defend your honor as long as it's confined to the state of New York.... what a fucking putz! :lol:

for a small fee smails I  could be a surrogate recipient of your beating as I only live an hour down the NYS t-way from him:thumbsup: