Check your account email address ×

i’ll buy her lunch.

7 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

TAKING THE PLEDGE !  it was brought into the argument and I felt like cherry picking you twats !!!   

So true story here.... I swear on a stack of bibles.......

Went to the grass drags today .  THOUSANDS of people there ..... biggest gathering of rednecks this side of Haydays .          Well....... there I am......... at the factory Skeedoo truck :news:

So.... out of fucking NOWHERE , I hear this broad come over the pa and start up with the national anthem .  No word of a lie , everybody drops what they are doing and snap to attention ..... hands over hearts , the whole nine .   So .... I suddenly find myself in the position of a lifetime to make these skeedoo fuckin cunts look like ... well ..... cunts .   

So I sat there on a new BCX ..... on my ass the whole time , with my head down , making pretend that I was looking at all the doo dads and touching this and that and completely ignoring the whole shebang while the whole place watched on and thought ......." look at that fuckin Skidoo faggot "           I just got up and walked off when it was over .    

Fuck Skidoo.     :bc:

:lol:

Well played.

11 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

TAKING THE PLEDGE !  it was brought into the argument and I felt like cherry picking you twats !!!   

So true story here.... I swear on a stack of bibles.......

Went to the grass drags today .  THOUSANDS of people there ..... biggest gathering of rednecks this side of Haydays .          Well....... there I am......... at the factory Skeedoo truck :news:

So.... out of fucking NOWHERE , I hear this broad come over the pa and start up with the national anthem .  No word of a lie , everybody drops what they are doing and snap to attention ..... hands over hearts , the whole nine .   So .... I suddenly find myself in the position of a lifetime to make these skeedoo fuckin cunts look like ... well ..... cunts .   

So I sat there on a new BCX ..... on my ass the whole time , with my head down , making pretend that I was looking at all the doo dads and touching this and that and completely ignoring the whole shebang while the whole place watched on and thought ......." look at that fuckin Skidoo faggot "           I just got up and walked off when it was over .    

Fuck Skidoo.     :bc:

did she have nice tits? 

Just now, Zambroski said:

Why?  Is he a dwarf?  Or midget?  Fuck...tranny?  I don't know all the PC names for all the genders or human species anymore.

Rons not the tallest fella on the planet....he looks like mini me standing next to the angry ginger. 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

People have tried to harm me with their fists and failed miserably ....much like you feeling like you are picking on me yet the exact opposite is the case. I assume you feel this way because you have a skewed sense of self and arent very aware or perceptive. Its part of your significantly average or slightly below intelligence 

Dude youre so aware, yet you aren't.   :lol: 

1 hour ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

Youre young still

*oldmanraiseshand*

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Indoctrinated almost from birth but definitely at a young age. That's how religion works too. Teach something from birth and you are more likely to believe it forever.

It either makes sense to you or it doesn't.  Ridiculing someone for taking a position on something that can never be proven seems well.....you get the idea.  Or maybe you don't.

40 minutes ago, SSFB said:

A little knowledge of history goes a long ways. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Virginia_State_Board_of_Education_v._Barnette

Where's Snakes gif with the horsehead when you need it :lol:  :dunno: 

All this started by Kaepernick. Unfortunately it's not going to end. I firmly believe there is a national movement by blacks to cause havoc in the USA. Whites just don't know it. 

1 minute ago, polaris550 said:

All this started by Kaepernick. Unfortunately it's not going to end. I firmly believe there is a national movement by blacks to cause havoc in the USA. Whites just don't know it. 

Kap is a hero ......I hope he runs for POTUS some day.....he can be the new Obama !!!!!!!!!!!!1111111

• Haha 1

It started the day Obama said that fucker Trayvon would look like his kid. That was the day black America launched into a national attack on white America.  

This will be the biggest problem facing this country. It's a guerrila war, and it's been going on for a few years. Whites just don't know it.  

37 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

It started the day Obama said that fucker Trayvon would look like his kid. That was the day black America launched into a national attack on white America.  

This will be the biggest problem facing this country. It's a guerrila war, and it's been going on for a few years. Whites just don't know it.  

obama should not have entered into that debate. it made him look foolish, weak, and pandering. just like trump and pence are doing now with this silly anthem thing. it’s ridiculous. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

he made more in 2 weeks then you did in your entire working career.....do you think he needs to work ????

I dont know him personally... But my guess is hes blown all his money with more bad decisions....

8 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Dude youre so aware, yet you aren't.   :lol: 

*oldmanraiseshand*

It either makes sense to you or it doesn't.  Ridiculing someone for taking a position on something that can never be proven seems well.....you get the idea.  Or maybe you don't.

Where's Snakes gif with the horsehead when you need it :lol:  :dunno: 

Oh I understand it just fine. Seems alot of "freedom lovers" need to brush up on what freedom actually means. Because it sure doesn't mean "fall in line and do what your told". And the way things are going the right to speak out or protest injustice will slowly erode away. And that is not a good thing. Hopefully you can understand that. 

8 hours ago, polaris550 said:

It is designed to incite. White people are infuriated by black people disrespecting the flag or the military or the whatever. Black people are infuriated that white people don't seem to give a shit about how they have gotten a raw deal. So sure it's going to get worse. Both sides are throwing gas on the fire and when you step back and look at it objectively... Is it something that is worth getting all worked up over? A little level headedness and some understanding could go a long way. 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

It is designed to incite. White people are infuriated by black people disrespecting the flag or the military or the whatever. Black people are infuriated that white people don't seem to give a shit about how they have gotten a raw deal. So sure it's going to get worse. Both sides are throwing gas on the fire and when you step back and look at it objectively... Is it something that is worth getting all worked up over? A little level headedness and some understanding could go a long way. 

Spot on, and all of this is intentional. 

We really need a black president and First Lady to help heal the wounds of all this hatred and divisiveness.  

VP is all over the lib news this morning....and it's just funny as fuck!!!!  When is Trump gonna tweet something!!!!  I'm taking a knee until he does!!!!!

2 hours ago, Anler said:

Oh I understand it just fine. Seems alot of "freedom lovers" need to brush up on what freedom actually means. Because it sure doesn't mean "fall in line and do what your told". And the way things are going the right to speak out or protest injustice will slowly erode away. And that is not a good thing. Hopefully you can understand that. 

I was more or less talking about religion, and people who believe in it.  I will just say our country is a whole lot better united than divided like it is now.  This culture war bullshit and the lefts behavior since the election has really got to stop.  Obamas critics weren't a fraction as bad as the Never Trumpers.  Hollywood has pretty much come uncunted over the whole thing, can they look any more hypocritical?  Meryl Streep up there preaching to us about what a pig Trump is, but has "adored" Harvey Weinstein and called him "god" for years.  Wonder when that retraction is coming?  I used to enjoy late night talk shows, and Jimmy Fallon is probably funnier and more talented than even Johnny Carson was, but come the fuck on guys...shut up already.

2 hours ago, Anler said:

oh absolutely. :bc: 

4 hours ago, Anler said:

while true with trump in the white house clearly thats not gonna happen because he keeps playing the sides against each other.