Check your account email address ×

i’ll buy her lunch.

2 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Nobody asked or demanded anybody take the pledge . 

so expelling her from school is not asking or demanding???? Put Ron back on because whoever is posting for him tonight is a fucking retard :bigfinger: 

31 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Why can't they protest in a way that draws no attention to their cause? 😫

it’s not like they’re handing out little plastic fetuses at planned parenthood to wealthy, evangelical teenage girls who are carrying tyrone’s baby. 

Just now, f7ben said:

so expelling her from school is not asking or demanding???? Put Ron back on because whoever is posting for him tonight is a fucking retard :bigfinger: 

Take a deep breath , breanna , nobody demanded that she place her hand over her heart and take the pledge .  I let it slide the first time but then you sister latched onto it and that was enough . 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

That's what happens when you indoctrinate millions of kids from kindergarten. They don't even know they are violating someone's rights when they grow up to be bootlickers. 

Just now, Anler said:

That's what happens when you indoctrinate millions of kids from kindergarten. They don't even know they are violating someone's rights when they grow up to be bootlickers. 

times are changing.  if you listen carefully you’ll hear thomas jefferson cheering. 

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Take a deep breath , breanna , nobody demanded that she place her hand over her heart and take the pledge .  I let it slide the first time but then you sister latched onto it and that was enough . 

she chose not to stand and acknowledge the pledge....she was not disruptive nor did she do anything other then quietly object to the pledge. For that she was discriminated against and now she will be rich and you will still be crying like AMG when he went to see The Bodyguard in the theatre 

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

.....and then they don't even understand what the Pledge means, which leads to things like asking if the flag represents justice. :snack:

Just now, f7ben said:

she chose not to stand and acknowledge the pledge....she was not disruptive nor did she do anything other then quietly object to the pledge. For that she was discriminated against and now she will be rich and you will still be crying like AMG when he went to see The Bodyguard in the theatre 

Now you are catching on ........ which is good ......... cause Anler isn't and he pee'd .   :bc:

Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

Now you are catching on ........ which is good ......... cause Anler isn't and he pee'd .   :bc:

it is her right not to stand for the pledge of allegiance if she so chooses....the end

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

.....and then they don't even understand what the Pledge means, which leads to things like asking if the flag represents justice. :snack:

I hope you are not surprised you literally had to type out in plain text the relevant portions of the pledge as it relates to JUSTICE for someone who claims to hold it in such high reverence 

Just now, f7ben said:

I hope you are not surprised you literally had to type out in plain text the relevant portions of the pledge as it relates to JUSTICE for someone who claims to hold it in such high reverence 

Not at all. :lol: 

Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

I tend to agree .      :bc:

WELL WHAT IN THE FUCK IS THE ARGUMENT ABOUT THEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/

2 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

Youre an attorney now? :lol:

A little knowledge of history goes a long ways. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Virginia_State_Board_of_Education_v._Barnette

West Virginia State Board of Education v. Barnette, 319 U.S. 624 (1943), is a decision by the Supreme Court of the United States holding that the Free Speech Clause of the First Amendment to the United States Constitution protected students from being forced to salute the American flag and say the Pledge of Allegiance in public school. The Court's 6–3 decision, delivered by Justice Robert H. Jackson, is remembered for its forceful defense of free speech and constitutional rights generally as being placed "beyond the reach of majorities and officials."

It was a significant court victory won by Jehovah's Witnesses, whose religion forbade them from saluting or pledging to symbols, including symbols of political institutions. However, the Court did not address the effect the compelled salutation and recital ruling had upon their particular religious beliefs but instead ruled that the state did not have the power to compel speech in that manner for anyone.

Barnette overruled a 1940 decision on the same issue, Minersville School District v. Gobitis (also involving the children of Jehovah's Witnesses), in which the Court stated that the proper recourse for dissent was to try to change the public school policy democratically.

However, in overruling Gobitis the Court primarily relied on the Free Speech Clause of the First Amendment rather than the Free Exercise Clause.[1]

2 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

Youre an attorney now? :lol:

common sense. her rights have been violated. depending on how the teachers handled it, there could be additional damages awarded. dude, this is america. we can’t be forced to do that shit against our will. men died for that right. not recently of course.....but in our distant past. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

WELL WHAT IN THE FUCK IS THE ARGUMENT ABOUT THEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/

TAKING THE PLEDGE !  it was brought into the argument and I felt like cherry picking you twats !!!   

So true story here.... I swear on a stack of bibles.......

Went to the grass drags today .  THOUSANDS of people there ..... biggest gathering of rednecks this side of Haydays .          Well....... there I am......... at the factory Skeedoo truck :news:

So.... out of fucking NOWHERE , I hear this broad come over the pa and start up with the national anthem .  No word of a lie , everybody drops what they are doing and snap to attention ..... hands over hearts , the whole nine .   So .... I suddenly find myself in the position of a lifetime to make these skeedoo fuckin cunts look like ... well ..... cunts .   

So I sat there on a new BCX ..... on my ass the whole time , with my head down , making pretend that I was looking at all the doo dads and touching this and that and completely ignoring the whole shebang while the whole place watched on and thought ......." look at that fuckin Skidoo faggot "           I just got up and walked off when it was over .    

Fuck Skidoo.     :bc: