Check your account email address ×

bad bad case of buyers remorse.

The MSM really need to start coordinating their damage control on yesterdays antics. :lol:

A quick scan shows their explaininations for the "protests" are about as consistent as I've come to expect.  Then the athletes aren't helping them at all with their answers as to why.

:lol:

"Protesting to protest because I am  against ____________________."

:lmao:

10 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

I lived in GP Farms back in the early 90's and it borders Detroit and it was pretty common knowledge that The Farms cops pulled over  blacks just for being black.

Only an idiot or someone truly ignorant doesnt know this goes on and has been going on for a long time. Its not a conspiracy. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Only an idiot or someone truly ignorant doesnt know this goes on and has been going on for a long time. Its not a conspiracy. 

Are these kneel downs bringing attention to this and do the NFL players have something in mind specifically to address it? Haven't heard anything along those lines yet. 

1 minute ago, bussman said:

Are these kneel downs bringing attention to this and do the NFL players have something in mind specifically to address it? Haven't heard anything along those lines yet. 

To be honest I dont know what they are trying to bring attention to anymore. i have heard so much shit now i think its more about giving Trump the middle finger than anything else. Fucking shit show. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Anler said:

To be honest I dont know what they are trying to bring attention to anymore. i have heard so much shit now i think its more about giving Trump the middle finger than anything else. Fucking shit show. 

Exactly, the vast majority just want football. 

In the end the NFL will be hurt by this, not Trump. 

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

I agree it's nothing but another shit show.

4 minutes ago, bussman said:

Exactly, the vast majority just want football. 

In the end the NFL will be hurt by this, not Trump. 

Yeah Trump could shit on a dying baby and his supporters would defend it as a mercy shitting. People need to stop trying to one up him in douchebaggery and start leading by example. 

50 minutes ago, bussman said:

Wisconsin National Guard if anything. 

That's a contractor though, not a reservist. 

I never saw contractors wearing rank. They did away with that many moons ago. But 100% could be Wisconsin Nasty Guard. He's a reservist. Someone had figured out who he was at one point. 

I believe the reasons these knee events began was closely tied in with black lives matter and thought it was still pretty much in that camp.  

The more interesting part of all this has been observing the knee jerk reactions of those who are inexplicably triggered by it.  If it ruins the whole game for you, just go fix yourself a plate of nachos during the anthem part.  It's not like people in their living rooms watching the game are standing up off their couch with their hand over their heart while it's being performed.  Or are they?  

5 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I never saw contractors wearing rank. They did away with that many moons ago. But 100% could be Wisconsin Nasty Guard. He's a reservist. Someone had figured out who he was at one point. 

I have no idea how that's posssibe, that dude is full on obese. You got medicalled out fairly quick even 10lbs overweight. 

Your Army would get its ass kicked by mine I see. 

Edited by bussman

44 minutes ago, bussman said:

I have no idea how that's posssibe, that dude is full on obese. You got medicalled out fairly quick even 10lbs overweight. 

Your Army would get its ass kicked by mine I see. 

Millennials cant hang with gen xers... 

43 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

I believe the reasons these knee events began was closely tied in with black lives matter and thought it was still pretty much in that camp.  

The more interesting part of all this has been observing the knee jerk reactions of those who are inexplicably triggered by it.  If it ruins the whole game for you, just go fix yourself a plate of nachos during the anthem part.  It's not like people in their living rooms watching the game are standing up off their couch with their hand over their heart while it's being performed.  Or are they?  

I couldn’t care less what these guys do, I still watched the game on sunday. But it seems some of the owners aren’t happy about it. Based on the fact Kap is still looking for a job and Jerry Jones comments. If I was making that kinda dough I’d be looking for another avenue of protest, instead of pissing off my boss.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Anler said:

You're the imbecile. There's a thing around here called "driving while black" several towns got in trouble for pulling over a disproportionate amount of blacks for menial infractions. Plus I know a lot of cops, it's a real thing. Imbecile. 

:lies:and :bullshit: from 8843d4a3734c822ad412293fe1376c0e.jpg

You're the imbecile. There's a thing around here called "driving while black" several towns got in trouble for pulling over a disproportionate amount of blacks for menial infractions. Plus I know a lot of cops, it's a real thing. Imbecile. 

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Point being they didn't get a chance to do anything.....pulled em over, turned em around and sent em back.

It's a good thing they got pulled over then cuz odds are they were going to :bc: 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Here is a point that maybe has been made already but isn’t funny that the same NFL and owners that won’t give Kap a chance because of his outspoken stance and actions are now the same owners and NFL that are suddenly concerned with unity  and locking arms and ripping Trump because of his comments directed at them over the Anthem issue. Apparently they don’t like being told what to do.

6 hours ago, Anler said:

Yeah Trump could shit on a dying baby and his supporters would defend it as a mercy shitting. People need to stop trying to one up him in douchebaggery and start leading by example. 

this entire thing would’ve blown over had the blowhard just stuck to his job. this is like obama and clockboy only a zillion times worse. unfortunetly trump’s call to boycott the games won’t injure the players at all. they’re all fucking rich. it will harm a lot of the other people that work in support. if dick head could think of someone other than himself, he would’ve handled this much much different. what a fucking moron for president. i never thought this could ever be this horrendous.