Check your account email address ×

bad bad case of buyers remorse.

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

You're the imbecile. There's a thing around here called "driving while black" several towns got in trouble for pulling over a disproportionate amount of blacks for menial infractions. Plus I know a lot of cops, it's a real thing. Imbecile. 

I know alotta cops too.  Momos' spot on.  You're making excuses and deflecting from reality.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I know alotta cops too.  Momos' spot on.  You're making excuses and deflecting from reality.

No you're an imbecile too. Nobody here thinks you or Momo are spot on about anything. Ever...

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I lived in GP Farms back in the early 90's and it borders Detroit and it was pretty common knowledge that The Farms cops pulled over  blacks just for being black.

Black officers pull over blacks all the time.... :lol:

11 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Trust me....there were no black cops in Grosse Pointe Farms. :hiding:

And blacks didn't commit most of the crime either, right? :lol:  :dunno:   Black males.   8% of the population.  Its time for them to clean up their shit.

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

And blacks didn't commit most of the crime either, right? :lol:  :dunno:   Black males.   8% of the population.  Its time for them to clean up their shit.

Point being they didn't get a chance to do anything.....pulled em over, turned em around and sent em back.

9 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

my god it never fails at lest 3 times a week you flap that cock hole of yours completely un self aware that you are the epitome of you statement . I actually laugh out about 1/2 the time .so fucking pathetic bordering on sad

Thats how all hard core liberals are :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
55 minutes ago, bussman said:

You know that's a government contractor and not a branch military member correct? 

Are you embarrassed for government employees now? 

Makes no difference as you missed the point and jest of the exchange.  

Non-combat, logistics government contractors can and are issued "rank" that can be used as an equivelency to their GS rank.  They still have to identify themselves as "government contractors" but the rank serves a purpose in a supervisory role.

SeRena=Moron.  Situation=Normal.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Non-combat, logistics government contractors can and are issued "rank" that can be used as an equivelency to their GS rank.  They still have to identify themselves as "government contractors" but the rank serves a purpose in a supervisory role.

SeRena=Moron.  Situation=Normal.

This is a pretty old meme that was made out of that fat fuck. 90% sure he was a reservist.