Check your account email address ×

Saturday night post anything thread

SSFB

The women in Seattle are incredible. Wowza.

Weed shops with 50+ different variety of ganj. 30+ thc content sativa. .75 gram pre rolled joints for $5.

Downtown Parks and grassy areas overlooking the harbor where you can consume your canibis in blis. 

No freaks, not even one in 3 days.

Every single day is set asside as wear yoga pants day. Similar to Boston. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

The women in Seattle are incredible. Wowza.

Weed shops with 50+ different variety of ganj. 30+ thc content sativa. .75 gram pre rolled joints for $5.

Downtown Parks and grassy areas overlooking the harbor where you can consume your canibis in blis. 

No freaks, not even one in 3 days.

Every single day is set asside as wear yoga pants day. Similar to Boston. 

I thought you were traveling overseas on this trip? Just a stopover in Seattle? 

1 minute ago, ckf said:

The airliner probably had one of those "you must be this tall to ride" signs set out and now the gnome is sleepless in seattle for the time being :lol: 

• Haha 2

Just now, f7ben said:

The airliner probably had one of those "you must be this tall to ride" signs set out and now the gnome is sleepless in seattle for the time being :lol: 

At least it wasn't because his nose was to big:lmao:

• Haha 1

Just now, ckf said:

Yea a couple of nights in Seattle before we left for europe. We love seattle. Super cheap flights. A very entertsining down town. Lots of pubs. Several friends that we know down there. 

In Budapest now. Pretty cool here too. Definitely a step back in time. Incredible castle looking buildings. Going to head out today and explore. 

I was expecting more color in the trees here. The latitude is almost the same as portland maine. 

48f here right now. Expected to be 65 here today. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hahahaha. That was a good one Ben. :lol: 

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Yea a couple of nights in Seattle before we left for europe. We love seattle. Super cheap flights. A very entertsining down town. Lots of pubs. Several friends that we know down there. 

In Budapest now. Pretty cool here too. Definitely a step back in time. Incredible castle looking buildings. Going to head out today and explore. 

I was expecting more color in the trees here. The latitude is almost the same as portland maine. 

Nice :bc:

A chilly 38 here now. We are expecting our first frost of the season tonight.

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Have a great time Tom. :bc:

What other countries are you visiting?

9 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Have a great time Tom. :bc:

What other countries are you visiting?

Well we are traveling through lots of different countries actually. Hungary, Slovakia, Austria, Liechtenstein, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg, France, Switzerland, Italy, etc. 

we are here for 5 weeks. Gonna try to see as much as possible. 

At the Budapest Hilton now. Very very nice hotel. Across the Danube river from the Parlament building. Pretty incredible.  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Well we are traveling through lots of different countries actually. Hungary, Slovakia, Austria, Liechtenstein, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg, France, Switzerland, Italy, etc. 

we are here for 5 weeks. Gonna try to see as much as possible. 

At the Budapest Hilton now. Very very nice hotel. Across the Danube river from the Parlament building. Pretty incredible.  

Wow, 5 weeks, that's awesome. An extended trip in Europe has always been something that has been on my list as well. :bc:

Prague is supposed to be an incredible city for architecture, history and that old city feel. 

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

It's true.  :news:  :lol:

Neal

My god what a gaggle of woman ......I dont know a lot of people who dont use facebook ....but  I can tell you I will never cave to participating in that faggot ass bullshit 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

My god what a gaggle of woman ......I dont know a lot of people who dont use facebook ....but  I can tell you I will never cave to participating in that faggot ass bullshit 

You would only be on for an hour or so before being kicked off.:pc: