Check your account email address ×

Levin proved Obama Spied on Trump – Six Months Before CNN Reported It

jtssrx

Levin Proved Obama Spied on Trump – Six Months Before CNN Reported It

Craig Bannister
levinexhibit500.png?itok=3Kg2jmMI

In March, conservative pundit Mark Levin documented that the Obama Administration had wiretapped the Trump campaign. On Monday, CNN reported that, indeed, the FBI had wiretapped former Trump campaign Chairman Paul Manafort, both before and after the election.

But, while CNN’s claim is based on unnamed “sources,” Levin made his case by citing quotes from eight separate news reports.

As CNSNews.com reported back on March 5, Levin laid out his proof in an interview on Fox News, in which he said “the question is the extent of the spying,” not whether it happened:

“This is the case made by the New York Times, The Washington Post, McClatchy and the rest of them. I just put it together,” radio host Mark Levin said Sunday as he quoted media reports to back up President Donald Trump claim on Twitter that the Obama White House had spied on him.

“The evidence is overwhelming. This is about the Obama Administration spying. And, the question isn’t whether it spied; we know they went to the FISA court twice. The question is the EXTENT of the spying,” Levin said in a Fox News Channel interview.

Levin used eight “exhibits” – quotes from news reports – to make the case that the Obama Administration spied on Trump:

Exhibit 1: Heatst

Exhibit 2: The Guardian

Exhibit 3: McClatchy

Exhibit 4: New York Times

Exhibit 5: New York Times

Exhibit 6: New York Times

Exhibit 7: New York Times

Exhibit 8: Washington Post

“I need to make the case because the media seems to be confused ABOUT THEIR OWN REPORTING,” Levin said.

Six months later, on Monday, CNN confirmedwhat Levin had told Fox News in March:

“US investigators wiretapped former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort under secret court orders before and after the election, sources tell CNN, an extraordinary step involving a high-ranking campaign official now at the center of the Russia meddling probe.

“The government snooping continued into early this year, including a period when Manafort was known to talk to President Donald Trump.”

In his March interview, Levin argued that President Barack Obama must have known about the spying, and called for a four-step investigation:

“Now, what did Barack Obama know? He knew everything I read to you, apart from one or two articles. You know how I know? It’s in the newspapers!”

“It’s right there. So, Barack Obama not only knew this, but he gets a daily intelligence briefing.”

“Barack Obama’s statement is pathetic,” Levin said, commenting on a statement denying that the Obama White House ordered the surveillance.

Watch Levin’s full March 5, 2017 interview below.

Edited by jtssrx

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Just like ben and cervix...both caught on their knees in a glory hole parlor. 

says the low t coffee butter eating dojo humping bald old queen :lol: you have got to be fucking kidding me 

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

says the low t coffee butter eating dojo humping bald old queen :lol: you have got to be fucking kidding me 

say, how are those "the dnc killed seth rich" and "assange has proof it wasn't the russians" stories of yours panning out? :lol:

Edited by Snoslinger

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

say, how are those "the dnc killed seth rich" and "assange has proof it wasn't the russians" stories of yours panning out? :lol:

the same as your russian collusion stories are.......forgotten by the media.....or in my case never covered 

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

yeah ok. i guess manafort hasn't been making the news much lately......

The manafort indictment if it happens is a manufacturered one. Look at how the special console came to be. Comey and Mulluer are thick as theives. This thing was in the works for a long time. 

If trump did somthing wrong i hope he's indicated. The sad thing is you don't feel the same about anyone of the democrat side 

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

yeah ok. i guess manafort hasn't been making the news much lately......

Hasn't been much mention about collusion and connections to Trump.   If there were it would be all over the news.   I've watched CNN a bunch on this and they are staying pretty tight lipped about any connection to Trump and wrong doing on his part.  

14 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Hasn't been much mention about collusion and connections to Trump.   If there were it would be all over the news.   I've watched CNN a bunch on this and they are staying pretty tight lipped about any connection to Trump and wrong doing on his part.  

because it's a given, as manafort was the campaign manager. jesus christ dude. it amazes the shit out of me how you can swallow so much bullshit whole, yet gag on facts. do you think it was just sheer coincidence that manafort ended up steering trump's campaign? same with all the other Russia connections? :lol:

2 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Trump is as guilty of Russian collusion as Hillary is of hiding classified email on her server.

Neal

Its been proven that Hillary violated her security clearance and mishandled classified docs ......how about you show me the proof that there was collusion in the trump campaign

Go !!!!

Just now, f7ben said:

Its been proven that Hillary violated her security clearance and mishandled classified docs ......how about you show me the proof that there was collusion in the trump campaign

Go !!!!

Having classified (most every one post distribution) on the server is a far cry from hiding emails there.  Use the noodle.

Go!

Neal

5 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Having classified (most every one post distribution) on the server is a far cry from hiding emails there.  Use the noodle.

Go!

Neal

Many people without any clearance at all were given classified docs by Hillary .....that is a fact 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

because it's a given, as manafort was the campaign manager. jesus christ dude. it amazes the shit out of me how you can swallow so much bullshit whole, yet gag on facts. do you think it was just sheer coincidence that manafort ended up steering trump's campaign? same with all the other Russia connections? :lol:

Jesus dude Podesta was Hillary's campaign manager and he was paid by his brothers firm who did all kinds of work with Russia and is currently under investigation.   Does that automatically link Hillary?  

http://www.denverpost.com/2017/08/26/robert-mueller-subpoena-lobbying-firms-donald-trump-russia/

John Podesta And Podesta Group Under Investigation By FBI And DOJ

https://www.technocracy.news/index.php/2016/08/23/john-podesta-and-podesta-group-under-investigation-by-fbi-and-doj/