Check your account email address ×

***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

Amsterdam is pretty bad ass. Lots of cool stuff to see. Lots of good looking women. Lots of bicycles. 

Its a small city with a good public transportation  that is very easy to navigate. 200 coffee shops with lots of very good weed. Great food at great prices. 

At this point in our trip I would have to rank Amsterdam as my favorite city. The German cities were cool too but much more expensive than Amsterdam. 

Headed to Rome today. We will be in Italy for the next 2 weeks. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Amsterdam is pretty bad ass. Lots of cool stuff to see. Lots of good looking women. Lots of bicycles. 

Its a small city with a good public transportation  that is very easy to navigate. 200 coffee shops with lots of very good weed. Great food at great prices. 

At this point in our trip I would have to rank Amsterdam as my favorite city. The German cities were cool too but much more expensive than Amsterdam. 

Headed to Rome today. We will be in Italy for the next 2 weeks. 

Where are you staying?...im in Amsterdam right now.

1 minute ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

Where are you staying?...im in Amsterdam right now.

At the Okura Hotel off Ferdinand  Street.  Nice hotel. A little expensive but very nice.  There is a tram stop just a few steps from the hotel. 

This is my first time to Amsterdam.  Super simple to get around on the tram.  The carnival is in town down at the Dam.  

Where are you staying?

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

At the Okura Hotel off Ferdinand  Street.  Nice hotel. A little expensive but very nice.  There is a tram stop just a few steps from the hotel. 

This is my first time to Amsterdam.  Super simple to get around on the tram.  The carnival is in town down at the Dam.  

Where are you staying?

Im in my living room watching TV :lol:

Screenshot_20171017-222517.png

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Hahaha. I was thinking we could hook up and share a little coffee.   :bc: 

For sure if you were here....hell of a wind storm here tonight...80 mph winds...powers been out for 4 hrs plus thank god for genny power....see a few things in the yard...hope they are not from anything from my place... :lol:

10 minutes ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

For sure if you were here....hell of a wind storm here tonight...80 mph winds...powers been out for 4 hrs plus thank god for genny power....see a few things in the yard...hope they are not from anything from my place... :lol:

Ouch. Not good. 

Made it to Roma. Simple flight. Zero customs. Its harder for an american to visit canada than it is to travel between the countries of the EU. 

Sitting at a corner caffee about 3 kilometers from the colosseum,  1/2 litre of vino is $8. Awesome bruschetta for $6.  Headed out to see some of the local sights. Our hotel is within a 15 minute walk of everything. 

Only downfall to Rome so far, and its early in our visit for sure, all the pretty people are back in Holland. :lol: 

Edited by AKIQPilot
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Woodtick said:

To the top for my good friend Ben. Current conditions in Bergland Mi. Sell your sleds yet?:snack:

IMG_3348.JPG

fuck, that ridable white gold right there!!!

Just now, f7ben said:

this early snow without any frost fucks things up every year. and I am kinda grumpy because my flight lesson got cancelled this morning 

That sucks. Why did they cancel?