Check your account email address ×

***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

6 minutes ago, ckf said:

We don't have many options here in the sticks.

Can't wait until I live in the sticks.:bc: I just saw a Add for real estate drone service, they even do the inside of the house. Sounds like a low investment business idea for you. :dunno:

Edited by Woodtick

Just now, Woodtick said:

Can't wait until I live in the sticks.:bc: I just saw a Add for real estate drone service, the even do the inside of the house. Sounds like a low investment business idea for you. :dunno:

I may try to do some real estate work in the future. I need to get a commercial license first.

14 minutes ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

We dont change them here in saskatchewan...standard time all yr.

Nice! The biggest argument for it seems to be that it's not safe to have kids going to school in the dark. Lets see, maybe change the time the kids go to school in the morning? Nope, lets make everyone else deal with it instead :wall:

Just now, ckf said:

Nice! The biggest argument for it seems to be that it's not safe to have kids going to school in the dark. Lets see, maybe change the time the kids go to school in the morning? Nope, lets make everyone else deal with it instead :wall:

Its dark till 830 ish am here in dec an jan....and starts getting dark around 430 ish pm.

22 hours ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

Its dark till 830 ish am here in dec an jan....and starts getting dark around 430 ish pm.

It was dark here at 4:30 yesterday :sad:

Currently 56 and raining. The cold front is moving through as the wind just switched to the Northwest. Forecast is calling for highs in the upper 30's - low 40's for the rest of the week.

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

It was dark here at 4:30 yesterday :sad:

Currently 56 and raining. The cold front is moving through as the wind just switched to the Northwest. Forecast is calling for highs in the upper 30's - low 40's for the rest of the week.

Official readings from airport 63kms south of where I live.

Screenshot_20171106-081421.png

Just now, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

Suck it up buttercup.

I'll be fine. It's just a shock after all of this well above normal temps we've been having all fall. Hell, it was almost 60F here today with complete cloud cover.