Check your account email address ×

***Official FSCE daily thread -

ckf

• Gold Member
On 10/11/2023 at 9:07 AM, Bontz said:

My buddy's shop ... and yeah, it's a sweet setup there!!  

i could tell ,did not look like a run of the mill dealership despite what fact checker Sthevie thinks 9_9

:lol:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, ckf said:

What are you using for photo editing?

I meant to say video editing. I do ok with photos. Lately I've been trying clipchamp but I'm not liking it. I need simple. Lol

Edited by Big Crappie

3 minutes ago, Big Crappie said:

I meant to say video editing. I do ok with photos. Lately I've been trying clipchamp but I'm not liking it. I need simple. Lol

Check out CapCut for PCs. It's a free program that packs a lot of features. They have a paid Pro version, but I just use the free version. The pro version just gives you more options for transitions, titles and stuff like that.

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I just collected 15 bags of chopped leaves on the tractor.

Its a shit year for foliage.

As a whole I would agree. Some hillsides just went brown and down, some were muted but there has been very good color on others. All within a few miles in some cases. The chatter on the folige group messenger group is saying that the south end of Crawford Notch through Bartlett is colorful right now. Chris said that Jackson was looking good too. I can't recall a stranger year. It's the 19th of October and the southern White Mountains region is just showing decent color?

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Sled_Hed said:

Wut? You call those stripes?! :lol:

J/K looks good!:thumbsup:

LOL no i agree I need to buy the stripe kit for my Gravely. got 40hrs on it,  like it so far but ya lines are hit or miss depending on height . But couple of those pics are not cut just sweep for leaves first

Edited by EvilBird

We were having some power issues this afternoon and ended up calling the power company. Turns out their meter was leaking and the inside was corroded. They also found an issue with the line that comes across the neighbors property. All fixed within 4 hours of calling.  I'm glad we found it now instead of this winter when it's 20 below.

• Sad 1