Check your account email address ×

MI state police halt patrols in (d)etoilet precinct after atv driver death , trooper misconduct, policy change , lawsuit

hwytohell

• Platinum Contributing Member

The kid should've stopped when the trooper told him to since he was doing something illegal but to taze his ass while ridding??? 

ATV's in the 9th precinct of Detroit in the first place :lol: 

Shaw said Grimes was driving his ATV in the street of his east-side neighborhood, which is illegal, so a trooper ordered him to pull over. Shaw said Grimes didn’t comply, so the trooper pursued him and deployed his stun gun, striking the boy, who then drove the ATV over a curb and slammed into the back of a pickup

• 3 months later...
34 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Shocker..another state cop meathead running amok....at least this one had to pay the piper.:thumbsup:

Have I ever told the story about the State Cop in Fife Lake beating on a guy?? 

On 9/19/2017 at 5:49 AM, Skidooski said:

The kid should've stopped when the trooper told him to since he was doing something illegal but to taze his ass while ridding??? 

Exactly.  Seems like within the last 8+ years all you see is online videos with these inner city guys riding dirt bike and ATV's.  Where the fuck is the money coming from that allows them to buy these toys? 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No....spill it.:thumbsup:

So a few years ago My brother and I were riding sleds in Fife lake. We have family who live there. We were meeting everyone for dinner in town at the Fife Lake side Inn. I walked up to the door to see if my family was there and a state cop walks in and asks a guy who's eating dinner to go outside. I follow them out to see whats going on. He starts accusing the guy of running into a parked car and says he was driving under the influence. The guy says I don't know what your talking about, I did park there but I did not hit the car and I have had a few beers but i drank them here at the restaurant and my wife is driving us home and she's not drinking. Apparently some busy body had called the police on this guy claiming he hit the parked car. Well the Cop grabs the guy and slams him into his car and says spread your legs. The guy says what are you doing and the Cop starts kicking him and yells don't resist. So I'm watching all of this in Shock. The Cop looks over and yells at me you got a problem you want to be next? So I go inside and grab my brother who is a Detroit Cop and tell him whats up. He runs outside and starts watching this cop beat on this poor guy. The cop says oh you again what do you two want. My brother pulls his badge and says I'm watching everything you do.  The Cop completely changes his attitude at this point. He starts kissing our ass. he tells us the story after putting the guy in the car. He then walks over to check the car and guess what THERE"S NO FUCKING DAMAGE!!!. he ends up letting the guy go. But if my Brother wasn't a cop and there to witness this the guy would have gotten arrested for resisting I can almost guarantee it!!! 

Does not surprise me in the least JT...State Cops are wannabe tough guy meatheads and thank God your brother was there. This shit goes on daily but hey.....they are hero’s....SMFH.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Does not surprise me in the least JT...State Cops are wannabe tough guy meatheads and thank God your brother was there. This shit goes on daily but hey.....they are hero’s....SMFH.

I can almost bet you this is what happened with Larry from Larrys bar

Just now, jtssrx said:

I can almost bet you this is what happened with Larry from Larrys bar

Of course it is.....everyone with a brain knows it. Good on your brother for heading out to challenge a piece of shit violating someones rights 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Of course it is.....everyone with a brain knows it. Good on your brother for heading out to challenge a piece of shit violating someones rights 

Dude I was in shock. He litterly grabbed the guy threw him on his Cruiser and starting kicking his legs tell him the spread them. Then he pulled the DON"T RESIST!!! My brother wasn't having any of it. 

Edited by jtssrx

• Gold Member
On 9/19/2017 at 6:49 AM, Skidooski said:

In New Bedford they have gangs of idiots riding scooters. Yes, I said scooters and they fucking dress like they are on Sons of Anarchy.  Absolutely fucking hysterical! They put straight pipes on and lengthen the rear wheel base and custom paint jobs, the works!  :lol:

57 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

In New Bedford they have gangs of idiots riding scooters. Yes, I said scooters and they fucking dress like they are on Sons of Anarchy.  Absolutely fucking hysterical! They put straight pipes on and lengthen the rear wheel base and custom paint jobs, the works!  :lol:

A scooter gang? :lol2:

3 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Why anyone would want to be a cop these days is beyond me.

$$$

For most of them they wouldn't make anywhere close to the money so dealing with shitbricks is the price for that,.  Being able to retire at 50 then work another career and double dip the system really plays in their favor.  

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

$$$

For most of them they wouldn't make anywhere close to the money so dealing with shitbricks is the price for that,.  Being able to retire at 50 then work another career and double dip the system really plays in their favor.  

True, I couldn't do it. Almost everyone they deal with has some kind of mental issue.