Check your account email address ×

Just Trying to Help out

XCR1250

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

Oh and now a klan reference....how original. Go lay down motofraud....you're a joke.

Moto is correct.  In your simple racist mind all looters are black and they are the problem while white collar 'looters' get a pass from your ilk.  

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

All I'm saying is poor people with little means and little brains stealing shoes should rank way down on the outrage meter. ....but since their black and we can all get wound into a racist frenzy over them its somehow news. You dont see right wing nutjobs getting wound up about smart white people looting on a grand scale but they sure have a lot of outrage for shoe stealing.

apples and oranges

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

All I'm saying is poor people with little means and little brains stealing shoes should rank way down on the outrage meter. ....but since their black and we can all get wound into a racist frenzy over them its somehow news. You dont see right wing nutjobs getting wound up about smart white people looting on a grand scale but they sure have a lot of outrage for shoe stealing.

Yup. -6 on the outrage meter. Barely worth a second thought

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

All I'm saying is poor people with little means and little brains stealing shoes should rank way down on the outrage meter. ....but since theyre black and we can all get wound into a racist frenzy over them its somehow news. You dont see right wing nutjobs getting wound up about smart white people looting on a grand scale but they sure have a lot of outrage for shoe stealing.

Why are they poor?  How do you know? And why does being "black" have anything to do with this?

It's a video by CNN....the left should be outraged this was put out by them at all.

4 minutes ago, hayward said:

Is this Analer typing this or Vince?  Now I can see why they get along so well...

Vince is a lot more pc than I am. But it's easy to relate to other people who deal with the same kind of stuff. 

Just now, Zambroski said:

Why are they poor?  How do you know? And why does being "black" have anything to do with this?

It's a video by CNN....the left should be outraged this was put out by them at all.

Dont play dumber than you already do

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Moto is correct.  In your simple racist mind all looters are black and they are the problem while white collar 'looters' get a pass from your ilk.  

Really....show me where I give white collar looters a pass...if not just stfu and go away again.:finger:

Just now, f7ben said:

Dont play dumber than you already do

Man, I can reach levels of idiocy that will boogle your fucking mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111

asldlkfnas;dfkljgad;fjgad a akdfj;a;dsflkansdf;laksdnfa;ds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

Derp.

Priceless.  People here defending these actions bring up race then blame all others for making this a racist issue.

:lol:

I'm surprised it took Corky so long to get here.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Those videos are designed to incite white people. Videos of them stealing everything that isn't nailed down when nobody can stop them. It enrages white people. I think it's funny that the idiots have the opportunity to steal some good shit like cash or expensive equipment or jewelry and they are stealing shoes and tv's and shit. Cracks me up!

Some buds of mine did response work for Katrina. One guy I know made $30k in cash just from cracking open vending machines. He is white and there were no cameras. 

Just now, Anler said:

Those videos are designed to incite white people. Videos of them stealing everything that isn't nailed down when nobody can stop them. It enrages white people. I think it's funny that the idiots have the opportunity to steal some good shit like cash or expensive equipment or jewelry and they are stealing shoes and tv's and shit. Cracks me up!

Some buds of mine did response work for Katrina. One guy I know made $30k in cash just from cracking open vending machines. He is white and there were no cameras. 

Yeah that's you..you hang around crooked cops, thieves and scumbags...good for you.

15 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Yes I know every problem in your life was caused by Jews...nothing you did of course. That being said what does one thing have to do with the other? So because you fucked up and got sued it makes looting acceptable...WTF.

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Yeah that's you..you hang around crooked cops, thieves and scumbags...good for you.

5 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Really....show me where I give white collar looters a pass...if not just stfu and go away again.:finger:

Right, and apparently I DESERVE to get ripped off because I talk bad about Jews and hang around with "bad people" right? 

Just now, Anler said:

Hmmmm....I disagree on the "inciting" part.  If stupid white trash were doing it, they'd be filmed also.  And again...CNN video so...?????  If they had whitey stealing ANYTHING...or even looking guilty..it'd be all over the airwaves with whatever story they decided was appropriate.

I was at Katrina too.  It was one of the worst mistakes I made in my life to go and try to "help".  It only confirmed what I was trying to deny about a lot of humans.  

Hmmmm....I disagree on the "inciting" part.  If stupid white trash were doing it, they'd be filmed also.  And again...CNN video so...?????  If they had whitey stealing ANYTHING...or even looking guilty..it'd be all over the airwaves with whatever story they decided was appropriate.

I was at Katrina too.  It was one of the worst mistakes I made in my life to go and try to "help".  It only confirmed what I was trying to deny about a lot of humans.  

Hey bro, don't be confused about me. I'm pretty racist. :lol: and I know what you mean, but I can see this stuff for what it is. It's designed to incite. Yeah it's wrong but like I said, in a disaster, all of that shit is garbage anyway. Let the willies have the fucking shoes.

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Right, and apparently I DESERVE to get ripped off because I talk bad about Jews and hang around with "bad people" right? 

Well you hang around with crooked cops and some dude that ripped off vending machines Post Katrina so you get what you deserve....fucking Karma,

Just now, Anler said:

Hey bro, don't be confused about me. I'm pretty racist. :lol: and I know what you mean, but I can see this stuff for what it is. It's designed to incite. Yeah it's wrong but like I said, in a disaster, all of that shit is garbage anyway. Let the willies have the fucking shoes.

"willies"......WTF? :lol:

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

"willies"......WTF? :lol:

You never heard that one before? I got to use pizza n***er on one of my buddies last Thursday. Everybody was rolling after that. I can't believe I have gone my whole life never hearing that before. :lol:

Edited by Anler

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

You hear that a lot around Chicago. French Canadians gets thrown around too.:lol2:

That's what people in the south "lovingly" refer to negros as: Canadians.

1 minute ago, Anler said:

You never heard that one before? I got to use pizza n***er on one of my buddies last Thursday. Everybody was rolling after that. I can't believe I have gone my whole life never hearing that before. :lol:

Never.  That italian slang thread was the best!!! :lol: