Check your account email address ×

Just Trying to Help out

XCR1250

27 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Why...because we don't like fucking looters? Tough day on the sandbar swilling scotch you phony Fuck?

Sure looting is a horrible crime but really who fucking cares. Those stores probably have to throw out all of their stuff if it got wet anyway and its all an insurance clajm anyway. Jews tank the economy so they can get rich and we get the bill. I hope that brotha gets paid for those jordans!

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Anler said:

Sure looting is a horrible crime but really who fucking cares. Those stores probably have to throw out all of their stuff if it got wet anyway and its all an insurance clajm anyway. Jews tank the economy so they can get rich and we get the bill. I hope that brotha gets paid for those jordans!

You and Motophony...not surprising.

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

hope you say the same when your business get ripped off . who do these rich retail box store owners think they are any way ? fuck they are making 25 bucks a pr before expenses on those shoes they dont deserve that . they did not build the road to the store  

Edited by Ez ryder

Just now, Ez ryder said:

hope you say the same when your business get ripped off . who do these rich retail box store owners think they are any way ?

I've been ripped off plenty. But the ones who caused the most financial pain were the Jew comp attorneys. 

I've never heard "looting is a horrible crime" before.  Maybe it is.  But in this case...and most we see during these events, it's just plain senseless idiocy by a sub-culture that just can't seem to "right" themselves in a civilized society.

Just now, Anler said:

I've been ripped off plenty. But the ones who caused the most financial pain were the Jew comp attorneys. 

did not know you had to have jew attorneys . mine is a Italian . he is still far from cheep but has saved me more than he has cost me over the years  

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Nothing contrived but as usual you rationalize your bullshit somehow.

Ok, your genuine outrage on behalf of corporate looters is inappropriately unproportional.

Just now, Ez ryder said:

corporate looters ? are you sure about that?  

Nike? Lol, yeah. 

Just now, motonoggin said:

Ok, your genuine outrage on behalf of corporate looters is inappropriately unproportional.

Nike? Lol, yeah. 

Not outraged at all but theft is theft....condone it any way you want.

Yeah we know...fuck your act is as stale as Motofrauds.

Get some skin in the game Jimmy then come talk to me. Three people who have fucked me the most in business is lawyers, insurance companies and bankers. Everything anyone has ever stole from me combined doesn't make a pimple compared to what these fucks did. 

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Nike? Lol, yeah. 

so every one who sells Nike is a corporate store you are saying ? odd that they would also sell  Adidas in a corporate run Nike store dont you think? 

Edited by Ez ryder

Not outraged at all but theft is theft....condone it any way you want.

Yes, and petty theft doesn't merit all this righteous indignation on display here.

And you're not outraged, uh huh. 

I bet one more page and it'll sound like a fuckin klan meeting up in here.

Just now, Anler said:

Get some skin in the game Jimmy then come talk to me. Three people who have fucked me the most in business is lawyers, insurance companies and bankers. Everything anyone has ever stole from me combined doesn't make a pimple compared to what these fucks did. 

Yes I know every problem in your life was caused by Jews...nothing you did of course. That being said what does one thing have to do with the other? So because you fucked up and got sued it makes looting acceptable...WTF.

Just now, motonoggin said:

Yes, and petty theft doesn't merit all this righteous indignation on display here.

And you're not outraged, uh huh. 

I bet one more page and it'll sound like a fuckin klan meeting up in here.

Oh and now a klan reference....how original. Go lay down motofraud....you're a joke.

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

did not know you had to have jew attorneys . mine is a Italian . he is still far from cheep but has saved me more than he has cost me over the years  

Good God you are a fucking mook. Fyi "the jew" is slang for lawyer. They don't actually have to be Jewish. :lol:

Example-  guy #1: "man the ex wife is trying to take everything I have!" Guy #2: "Hey bro you gotta go talk to the Jew. Don't let her get away with that!"

Is this Analer typing this or Vince?  Now I can see why they get along so well...

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Yes I know every problem in your life was caused by Jews...nothing you did of course. That being said what does one thing have to do with the other? So because you fucked up and got sued it makes looting acceptable...WTF.

Jews and salty bitches on sled sites. :bc:

All I'm saying is poor people with little means and little brains stealing shoes should rank way down on the outrage meter. ....but since theyre black and we can all get wound into a racist frenzy over them its somehow news. You dont see right wing nutjobs getting wound up about smart white people looting on a grand scale but they sure have a lot of outrage for shoe stealing.

Edited by f7ben