• Santaria
    • Hinduism
    • Buddahism
    • Stuff the Mayans worshiped
    • Greek mythology
    • Roman mythology
    • Those God's from ghostbusters

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

It drives them CRAZY!!!!!  Women love to argue about frivolus shit it seems.  It's not that I really care about anything she argues about one way or the other....it just angers her that I get quiet and won't agree with her.  Cuz if I did...she'd go the other way!  I swear...she's a closet librul sometimes! :lol:

One book I really want to read is that "women are from Venus/Men are from Mars".  I should have read it earlier when I cared more. :lmao:

No doubt, it happened to me Friday before our local high school football game. My wife says to me, "why are you wearing that shirt, you always wear that shirt to the games". I said, "because it's the exact same color as the team colors and it's my favorite game day shirt". I proceeded to wear my favorite shirt to the game, which happens to be a Nike Dri-Fit collared shirt in Navy Blue/White Stripes and low and behold who is wearing the exact same shirt as me? The Head Coach!!! I said to my wife, "why don't you go down to the sidelines and bust the head coach's balls for wearing such a hideous shirt"? :lol:On the field after the game, my wife and I and the kid are standing there talking and the head coach walks up to talk with us about our son because he's currently injured and I said, "nice shirt you copy cat", he laughed and I knew my wife was irritated with me. :lol:

38 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

And conservatives as well.  Theists and politicians suck huh...

Neal

Neal, there is only one correct political ideology, just as there is only one true religion!!!111 :saluting:

6 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

catholic girls always gave the best blow jobs. that pretty much seals the deal for me. 

The Catholic Church has done a magnificent job of training young boys to do this also.  Don't be so close minded.  Talk to your local priest.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

i'm sorry about your misfortune as a boy. 

The money from that experience earns nice dividends now though.  My choir buddy took anal from a big shot cardinal....he's living the big life now!  I guess I wasn't pretty enough to get past the local corner church perverts.  

• Haha 2

55 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

catholic girls always gave the best blow jobs. that pretty much seals the deal for me. 

Im sure those hookers would be any religion as long as you paid them. :lol:

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Ohhh.....if I thought for a second that worked......

Where da fuk you been?

Work, some turbulence in my personal life, spending a fair amount of my online time interacting with the fan base of a band I recently got into. I'm still lurking.

4 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Work, some turbulence in my personal life, spending a fair amount of my online time interacting with the fan base of a band I recently got into. I'm still lurking.

Well straighten it out and start flying right!  Eh...bad pun. :lol:

I hope all is ok....or will be.

3 hours ago, Skidooski said:

"Gods from Ghost Busters" in the lead! :lol: 

Seems like all religion is on the decline with the exception of Islam

I wonder if Gozer can defeat Allah! We will just have to wait and see!