Check your account email address ×

My drone footage on WBZ in Boston

ckf

2 minutes ago, bussman said:

He saw Bhen licking your boots in the background so yes. :bc: 

Look here motherfucker ......I am my own man....and I decide when and where I lick boots. Just so happens that CKF's boots looked very lickable yesterday 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, ckf said:

Thanks Bob. I've been spending a lot of time on this stuff lately. I really enjoy it. I still need to work on my editing skills. Hey @NaturallyAspirated any tips on editing? I think one of the things is that I tend to stay on a scene to long.

Most of your stuff looks good.  I like the 1:30 -2:00 runtimes, no longer unless it's a very special event.  One of the newer fads is to do regular speed then 6x or so speed.  I'd also mix in some high frame rate stuff, like slow speed of a flower going to seed, or a red maple leaf falling, something like that. 

Neal

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Most of your stuff looks good.  I like the 1:30 -2:00 runtimes, no longer unless it's a very special event.  One of the newer fads is to do regular speed then 6x or so speed.  I'd also mix in some high frame rate stuff, like slow speed of a flower going to seed, or a red maple leaf falling, something like that. 

Neal

The hard part is I only have 24 fps in 4K. I could shoot 60 fps in 1080 and slow it down. I think 1080 is fine for now, but I've been using 4K so that I have the files for the future.

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 9/13/2017 at 5:28 PM, ckf said:

Yesterday the chief meteorologist, Eric Fisher, from WBZ in Boston contacted me about using some of my drone footage on air. IThey used it on tonight's 5:30 news. I was able to stream it and use a screen recording software to record it. I've had my photos used by many different TV stations. This is the first time they have used one of my videos.

VERY COOL!!