Check your account email address ×

U.S. middle-class incomes reached highest-ever level in 2016, Census Bureau says

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Would have been higher if the pubes didnt try so hard to tank the economy. 

That's pretty ludicrous but think about this. Every media Outlet and Democrat on the planet is shitting on Trump 24 hours a day 7 days a week. At some point that may affect people's confidence. Only the stupid ones mind you but it will affect the market. They need to shut their fuck up and let the economy grow. And by the way Obama's recovery was one of if not the longest and slowest anemic recession in history.

59 minutes ago, f7ben said:

In spite of , not because of

Correct

Just now, s pump said:

That's pretty ludicrous but think about this. Every media Outlet and Democrat on the planet is shitting on Trump 24 hours a day 7 days a week. At some point that may affect people's confidence. Only the stupid ones mind you but it will affect the market. They need to shut their fuck up and let the economy grow. And by the way Obama's recovery was one of if not the longest and slowest anemic recession in history.

Correct

That is completely my point brah... The pubes obstructed everything during Obamas furst term so the anemic recovery would be blamed on him. Once they went into campaign mode things took off nicely. Now you are getting what Obama got, whiny, cunty democrats that are going to obstruct everything to blame it on Trump. Dont worry I am not voting for any democrats either. 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

In spite of , not because of

From the guy that was madly opposed to the auto bailouts, TARP, Stimulus package, QE etc.  But now the economy grew "in spite" of these policies. :lol: 

55 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No , dubya was shit ....Obama was not the solution hence the 8 years of stagnant results. Given the massive wealth gap and wage stagnation it doesnt take much to set a record for middle class wealth although it is far far behind where it should be. Simple

Awe yes - the austerity path you clowns wanted to follow would have provide such a better outcome. :nuts: 

7 minutes ago, s pump said:

:lol: for so many reasons. I see you're back on the payroll.

He was never off it.  He's stumping for her book now.  Sale prices SLASHED!!!!! :lol:

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

That is completely my point brah... The pubes obstructed everything during Obamas furst term so the anemic recovery would be blamed on him. Once they went into campaign mode things took off nicely. Now you are getting what Obama got, whiny, cunty democrats that are going to obstruct everything to blame it on Trump. Dont worry I am not voting for any democrats either. 

Mnmmmm......I thought that too and hated the "pubes" for being bitches.  As it turns out, and as the years went by, I see why they tried to obstruct what he was doing.  Not all of it....but most of it was absurd and hindering.  I still give Obama credit for trying to do something with healthcare and that's what infuriates me the most about the R's.  But as it turns out, they were correct in opposing it also. Still....it was a move in the right direction. If only for a short time.

34 minutes ago, The Rocket said:

From the guy that was madly opposed to the auto bailouts, TARP, Stimulus package, QE etc.  But now the economy grew "in spite" of these policies. :lol: 

Awe yes - the austerity path you clowns wanted to follow would have provide such a better outcome. :nuts: 

So now not having trillion dollar bailouts to prop up banks and failed auto companies is "austerity" .....fuck me are you a banker

39 minutes ago, s pump said:

bush's recession was the deepest since the great depression. not to mention two longest wars ever. obama is enjoying fine approval ratings by the vast majority of the public. as he should. 

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

bush's recession was the deepest since the great depression. not to mention two longest wars ever. obama is enjoying fine approval ratings by the vast majority of the public. as he should. 

Bush was shit , Obama was nearly as shitty , Trump is total shit.....HOOOORAY !!!!!!!!1111

• Platinum Contributing Member
41 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Bush was shit , Obama was nearly as shitty , Trump is total shit.....HOOOORAY !!!!!!!!1111

And you bitch regardless without solutions or recourse 👍

21 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

And you bitch regardless without solutions or recourse 👍

I supported Ron Paul and Bernie Sanders ....both men with integrity and who offered plenty of outside the box thinking. You supported the worst most rotten corrupt cunt in history

fuck off

36 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I supported Ron Paul and Bernie Sanders ....both men with integrity and who offered plenty of outside the box thinking. You supported the worst most rotten corrupt cunt in history

fuck off

When your guys lost you immediately stuck your thumb up your ass and stood on the sidelines 👍

10 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

When your guys lost you immediately stuck your thumb up your ass and stood on the sidelines 👍

no , i went to work with my mouth admonishing the corrupt pieces of shit bent on destroying my rights .....you supported those corrupt pieces of shit

Now I said fuck OFF

Just now, f7ben said:

no , i went to work with my mouth admonishing the corrupt pieces of shit bent on destroying my rights .....you supported those corrupt pieces of shit

Now I said fuck OFF

And the rights you speak of.......:snack:

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

funny how those demographic breakdowns correlate perfectly to standardized testing scores amongst race 

Standardized testing is notoriously skewed. I'm sure it isn't intentional, just a symptom of how separate each experience of each race is in America.

Edited by motonoggin

5 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Standardized testing is notoriously skewed. I'm sure it isn't intentional, just a symptom of how separate each experience of each race is in America.

I think there is a lot more to it than that with some of it being a slight delta in the mean aggregate iq scores amongst different races